Chapter 657 - 658

Chapter 657

"Tang Ming, the mutated animals have begun to come here, with a clear goal, they are coming to the capital base."

Tang Ming, "Tang Ming, "I know, we will deal with those bald foxes first. Once you find any trace of the bald foxes, please notify us immediately."

They always have a feeling that the bald fox that appears this time will definitely be very different from the ones seen before. The combat effectiveness is bound to increase. Now the top combat effectiveness of the capital base may be able to defeat one or two. Even a dozen.

But once the number exceeds twenty, it will definitely cause heavy losses to the capital base.

But if it is the previous bald foxes, let alone them. No matter how many numbers they have, they will not belong to them. The opponent may even be killed by the newly developed weapons.

But now...

they thought of the paw prints left by the fresh bald fox they saw in the sinkhole before. If the bald fox left the paw prints. If the hairy fox is the average level of the current bald fox,

then it is really bad.

The weather is bad, the time is wrong, and the strength of the mutant bald fox is not clear.

Tang Ming took a deep breath, he and Tang Tianlan were indeed very strong . , but no matter how strong they are, they are only two people, and it cannot be said that they can fight against the entire mutant beast wave with the strength of two people,

so most of them will have to rely on the capital base itself,

"Lu Weian, when the time comes. Take a look. If it really doesn't work, call for help as soon as possible. I hope other bases can help in some way. "

Or just let the mutated animals from the manor come over. After all, there are mutated apes and mutated elephants over there. Just by virtue of their size, they can help them withstand a lot of pressure.

Lu Weian let out a long sigh. He said, "Thank you, but it's not really necessary. Our capital base is the strongest base in the country. If we can't repel even a wave of mutant beasts, it will be a huge blow to our capital base." "

Tang Ming curled his lips. He and Tang Tianlan were not from the capital base, but they weren't here to help now? And maybe they would be of special use in the future.

Tang Ming stopped chatting and looked at the movement in the distance, "So soon. arrive? "

It hasn't been fifteen minutes, right?

It took more than twenty minutes for the troops to return from the stronghold over there. Now, less than fifteen minutes later, mutant animals appeared in the field of vision.

"Lu Weian, can you? have witnessed. "

Lu Weian," I know, I also saw it here, just entered the shooting range and started shooting! "

The front of the capital base where the mutated animals were attacking directly fired with new weapons. When it landed on the ground, it directly blew up all the mutated animals within a radius of twenty meters.

Immediately, the limbs flew everywhere and blood spattered, but they were blown away by the strong wind. They were scattered all over the ground, their limbs were trampled and crushed, and the blood was washed away by the rain.

But... this was just the beginning.

Tang Ming looked at the dense crowd coming from the distance . "There are really a lot of mutated animals, and there are so many dead mutated animals. In such a bloody scene, the surrounding mutated animals didn't even try to eat any of them?" "