Chapter 763 - 764

Chapter 763

Tang Ming said, "Secretary Gu, who is this person? It seems that he is targeting Bai Lintao, but inside and outside his words, he is leading Bai Lintao to turn his anger on my two students. Why is this?"

Gu Yu fell silent. After a moment, he said: "This person's name is Bai Linyong, and he and Bai Lintao are actually brothers."

Tang Ming was slightly startled, "They don't look alike at all."

"Bai Lintao's mother and Bai Linyong are twin sisters. Lin Tao and Bai Linyong are the illegitimate sons of the chief's two sons respectively. Because Bai Linyong's father has passed away, there is more care for Bai Linyong. "

" It's just because Bai Lintao's father is still alive, so Bai Linyong. Lin Tao sometimes talks and behaves in a superior manner. The two of them have always been at odds with each other,"

Tang Ming said, "So this time it was just the so-called Bai Linyong who did this deliberately to cause trouble for Bai Lintao. There was nothing else. Thoughts? "

That's ridiculous. I didn't expect these two guys to be so boring?" For their own disputes to directly affect their students? They chopped off their hands and prepared a fake corpse. What on earth did they want to do? !

Tang Ming's expression became worse and worse as he thought about it, "Secretary Gu, we won't let this matter go. Let's talk to the chief. We want to meet these two daring boys."

Gu Yu looked at the expressions of Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan . He sighed deeply. Now that the matter involved these two young masters, he really couldn't continue to investigate.

Because no matter what, it is impossible for these two young masters to really be arrested and sent to serve their sentences.

Moreover, the matter between Zhou Luyao and Huang Anyu has not yet been resolved. This matter is really difficult... I don’t know when this matter will be over.

Lu Weian received a call from Gu Yu and was a little confused after hearing what he said in detail, "Is what you said true?"

Gu Yu said, "I don't want it to be true, but after checking it is like this now. Next We need to confirm with the two young masters in person, and have a good talk with the general."

Lu Weian was silent for several minutes before saying, "Let him come to me and I will talk to him personally. "

Old saying, "Okay, I will contact him and ask him to come over. According to the current evidence, Du Yi and Du Ping are completely implicated, but they have become the main targets of revenge. The two Mr. Tang My mood is a little unstable now, and I hope to meet with the chief in person to have a good chat about the two young masters. "

Lu Weian feels like he has a big head and a headache. This is absolutely terrible!

He knew that these two idiots would commit suicide one day, but he didn't expect that day to come so soon.

"Okay, just say that I understand. I will definitely give them a satisfactory answer on this matter and ensure that their students will not be wronged."

After all, there are still many things that need their help. For example, the capital base has already I prepared some supplies and divided them into three parts, and wanted them to take these supplies to the three newly taken over villages on the plateau next time.

At least we still need to ease the pressure there, as they still need a lot of technological things.

They are all survivors belonging to the same country. Now that their existence has been discovered, those who should be helped should still be helped, especially since the army at their capital base has taken over there.