Chapter 617 - 618

Chapter 617

"After all, I'm also an insider on this matter. It's not a big deal if you tell me."

Du Yi took a deep breath and opened the elevator. "You can't come in. This is a special elevator."

Jia Yu sighed in frustration. He took a breath and said, "Du Yi, I sincerely..."

Du Yi looked at him deeply and said, "My name is Du Ping, he is my cousin."

Then he pressed the door close button, and the elevator door closed just like that.

Although Jia Yu was locked out and not allowed to go up, he was in a surprisingly good mood. Du Yi was willing to answer his questions head-on. This was a big improvement. From now on, he only needs to work hard and work hard, and there will definitely be no problem!

On the other hand, after Du Yi closed the elevator door, his entire body was filled with a very unpleasant aura. How could he have accidentally told him his name just now?

Could it be that after not seeing each other for so long, he actually learned sorcery to control and confuse himself?

Jia Xing left with satisfaction after hearing what he said. He knew that if he came to see him again now or in the next few days, he would definitely be very angry because of what he said today.

So he wisely decided to hide for the next two days and come to him again after his anger subsided. After all, even if Jing came to ease the relationship, he couldn't communicate too tightly.

When Du Ping saw him walking into the ward, he raised the corner of his mouth and said, "What's going on? Did you see that unhappy person again? Did he stop you again? He looked very angry."

Du Yi was now angry . They were all red, and there was an aura all over their body that said that they were on the verge of explosion and that they should not talk to themselves if they wanted to survive, but Du Ping was not afraid.

Du Yi put down the packed meal and a bowl of soup in his hand, "Don't mention this, you can eat first and talk about it later." Du Ping then sighed, "Okay, you will become my housekeeper during this period. "Yes, the doctor said before that I am in pretty good health, and if the examination is OK in two days, I can be discharged directly."

Du Yi said, "You are a patient before you are discharged. Of course, you need my care, even if you are a doctor." No way." Du Ping had no choice but to let him take care of him every day, "Let's eat first. I smell the smell. Is the fish soup cooked in the cafeteria today very fragrant..."

Du Ping said Yi, "Yeah, because it was so fragrant, there wasn't much fish soup when I went there. Fortunately, I grabbed one of them. You eat it first, and I'll take a look at this first."

Du Ping joined in while eating . Go to Du Yi and look at the content displayed on the tablet in his hand, "Recruitment information? Are you looking for a job? By the way... your teacher is gone, and we will live together after that."

There is a place to live. It's already very good, and it's free, but they need to prepare food, clothing and other expenses themselves. After they leave, Du Yi can't live on the points they left behind, right?

But... Du Ping watched for a while and asked a little strangely: "These are all jobs done by ordinary people, right? Do you want to do the work of ordinary people? Doesn't it mean that mutants are more popular?"

Du Yi, " This is to find a job for you. I am a mutant. Of course, I will join a team to hunt mutant animals outside the base. This way I can not only train myself and make myself stronger, but also earn points. I can also earn a lot at a time. This is very good. " Okay!"