Chapter 669 - 670

Chapter 669

Although many things have slowed down the rate of erosion, the top enemies seem to have increased a lot, which is still a disaster.

Tang Tianlan said, "This bald fox is going to run away!"

Tang Ming quickly turned around and looked at the bald fox, but he didn't expect that it was really going to run away! And they still ran towards the icy and snowy place to the north. They chased after him for a long time but failed to catch up.

Because the other party's size is related to express delivery, if the two of them have a horned eagle, they can watch where it goes from the sky, but now...

they can't do anything about it with their own speed.

Don't think that a bald fox can't run fast if one leg is lame. It can still run very fast with three legs, and even a big stride of its size means that they can chase a certain distance. In this way, as time goes by, the bald fox will be able to run very fast. They got rid of it.

Tang Ming sighed, "It ran away, what should I do?"

Tang Tianlan said, "There is no other way, let's chase after it for a while and have a look."

They chased for more than an hour, but they didn't see the bald fox at all.

Tang Ming said, "Go back first. It would be terrible if we circle around and attack the capital base."

Tang Tianlan said, "Well, let's go back first. " "

When they passed by the skeleton, they tried to look for some bones that could be broken off and taken away. After checking around, they really found a few bones that could be broken off, and they also took them away. Some smaller bones that were not connected together were packed and taken away together.

Tang Ming said, "Are these bones enough for us to eat for several days?" "

I originally planned to live here for a while after this wave of mutant beasts ends, but it seems that it won't work now. I didn't expect to encounter such a powerful bald fox.

So I thought about leaving the capital base. It's okay.

But now that the bald fox has escaped, they don't know when they will attack the capital base. They must stay in the capital base for at least the next period of time and cannot go out at will.

"During this period," Tang Ming sighed. It must be at the capital base. "

All their original plans have to be postponed, especially the marriage between Tao Muqi and Duan Yuying at the base in City A. Ah, thinking of this, Tang Ming remembered again that their gifts seemed not ready yet.

Forget it, let's wait until they can leave. Let's talk about it when we get to the capital base.

When Tang Ming and the others returned to the base, Lu Weian was waiting for them at the gate. The battle here was over. After the sharpshooter killed a bald fox, he found it in another direction. Fortunately, there were no dangers .

Three bullets were used by the two bald foxes, and there was only one bullet left. After all the bald foxes died, Lu Weian ordered someone to go out and remove the remaining bullets. All the mutated animals were killed.

Of course, the casualties this time were too few compared to the previous one. The number of deaths was not more than 500, although

it was indeed a pity for those who died. But things have happened, and there is no point in thinking about it.

Tang Ming looked at Lu Weian, "Is everything over?"

Lu Weian nodded, and he felt a lot more relaxed. Looking at the things they were carrying behind them, they didn't have much. Asked, "By the way, where is the bald fox you are chasing?"