Chapter 529 - 530

Chapter 529

Tang Chengjun noticed the doctor's ugly face and knew that he might be in trouble. "Get out of here. Mr. Tang doesn't want to see an illegitimate child like you at all!"

Tang Chengjun paused for a moment. An illegitimate child was the last thing he wanted in his life. The scar was mentioned, so as soon as these three words came out, Tang Chengjun's face became uglier than the doctor's.

The doctor thought he was going to attack, so he took two steps back and exclaimed: "Security!! Security!!"

After Tang Chengjun reacted belatedly, he was surrounded by two security guards. Only then did I realize that I was a little reckless just now, "What are you doing?" I haven't done anything yet! Also, I'm just an ordinary person. I'm in poor health. I've been receiving treatment in the hospital. If you injure me, your hospital will definitely have to compensate me! "

Those two security guards thought he was some vicious villain, but didn't expect that he was just an ordinary person with a weak constitution? And when they took a closer look, ah, he was really an ordinary person!

The doctor knew by looking at their expressions that they were not fake. , "Ahem. "

He pretended to cough twice to relieve his embarrassment, "Then you should leave quickly, you are not welcome here at all. "

Tang Chengjun came here because he really wanted to see Tang Ming. He didn't want to leave until he saw him. "You can't drive me away. I came in by swiping my card. If I want to stay, I will stay. Now I'm going to be hospitalized here! "

The doctor will not do what he wishes, "Sorry, even if you have a card to come in, it is only limited to being able to come in. Now I let you go out. If you don't leave, then don't blame me for taking action. "

Tang Chengjun thought to himself, then you have to do it yourself, but he didn't dare to say it out loud because he couldn't beat the two people standing around him. Even if he could beat him, so what?

Are these two the only ones here ? It's just these two who came out. He is sure that there are many more hidden nearby! Tang Chengjun said, "If that's the case, I'll leave first. I don't know how to stay here?"

The doctor raised his eyebrows, "Sorry, you can only come in with this card, but to live in the ward here, you must either have power or money. Anyway, you must be neither of the two. " "

The money and power that this doctor refers to are not just for fun. They are really the kind of very, very rich and powerful people

.

It doesn't mean that they have millions if they hold them in their hands ." Rich people can only be considered rich. People in the hospital basically look down on them, so they can only live in the single ward next to the general ward.

Tang Ming stood in front of the window and watched him being kicked out. Tang Chengjun, who was walking out, curled his lips slightly, "

Isn't that okay if you want to have a good time now?" Moreover, he didn't want to take action now. He had promised Tang Tianlan before to leave Tang Chengjun to him, so he must have done it. Let him handle it.

Tang Tianlan is still lying in bed, so Tang Ming will let him kill Tang Chengjun after he wakes up. Are you kidding me

?

What kind of person is Chang Qing? Is it important to have Tang Tianlan?

If he cannot be killed in time and is killed by the new head of the Chang family, then even if he is lucky, he will die anyway. Tang Ming took a deep breath and sat on the chair next to the bed again. Go up and stare at the person pinned on the bed.