Chapter 492 - 493

Chapter 492

Yang Hanqing, "No, if this continues, we may have to chase them all the way to the entrance of the base, and we will definitely not be able to fight back."

"Then let's go back first, and they will definitely follow us when we set off for the beach later. Yes, let them drive over first and wait for us halfway, then we can take action."

Yang Hanqing didn't want this. He wanted to kill all those who dared to covet him here and snatch all their belongings. , then return to the base and sell them together, and you can make a lot of money.

You can go to the beach road to kill them later, but by that time all their fish have been sold. If you want to sell the car, you have to take the car to the meeting base again, which is a waste of time.

Well, now Yang Hanqing feels that this is a waste of time. In the past, no matter how much time was wasted, it would be best as long as he could do this. "Okay, we will slowly slow down the speed later."

"But what if they hit me directly? If the car crashes and we can't drive back, wouldn't it be a waste?" Yang Hanqing, "It won't crash. Don't you know my driving skills?"

No, they are very It was clear. It was because it was so clear that I felt a little flustered, "Well... then..." Yang Hanqing gradually slowed down the car, and the car behind him really stepped on it when the speed dropped to a certain level. The accelerator hit, but Yang Hanqing was already prepared and turned the car around at almost the same time.

Because he was hit from behind, he just turned slightly and accelerated forward at this time, just missing the car behind him. Then he quickly reduced his speed and drove forward side by side with the car. open.

Yang Hanqing opened the window and smiled at the person in the car window next to him. Then he raised his gun and shot him in the head. As expected, a hole was punched out of the car window.

The man driving inside was hit in the head by a bullet and died like that. Yang Hanqing drove in the other direction as soon as possible, trying not to harm the car on his side, but the car on the other side lost its driver.

Although there were still people who knew how to drive, in the end, after a few crazy turns, they crashed into the abandoned wall on the side. The smashed bricks were scattered in all directions, and yellow sand and dust were flying all over the sky.

Yang Hanqing's car also stopped, and the four of them ran over there as fast as they could, trying to kill some people before they came to their senses. Otherwise, four people versus eight...seven might still be killed by accident. in trouble.

When Yang Hanqing rushed to the vehicle, he immediately picked up a gun and shot anyone in sight in the head.

"Don't, don't, don't... don't kill me! Don't kill me! I'll give you whatever you want!!"

Yang Hanqing didn't want to hear a word. This man didn't need to waste another bullet. He just took out the knife and stabbed him to death. The remaining people were also killed by his three companions.

It would definitely not be that simple in normal times, but it is very convenient now. Although they are all mutants, their degree of mutation is relatively low, so the state of injury after a car crash is not comparable to that of ordinary mutants.

"Have they all been killed? Throw all the corpses away quickly, drive the car back and sell it."

"Okay, Captain! I've made a lot of money again this time, and if I sell this car, I should get all the points ." Is it from our team?" Yang Hanqing nodded, "Yes, it's all ours, don't worry."