Chapter 535 - 536

Chapter 535

Tang Chengjun looked at his back color and pursed his lips. He really liked his figure and face, but it was a pity that such a mutant must be very strong, in all aspects.

So forget it for now.

Tang Chengjun just went back. He originally thought that as long as he didn't go there again, he wouldn't meet this person again? But he didn't expect that when he went out to buy vegetables the next day, he actually saw Fu Yunqi in the fruit and vegetable section of the supermarket. .

At this time, Fu Yunqi was wearing casual clothes. He really looked like the little brother next door. He was very approachable. "Huh? This is Mr. Bai? Are you here to buy groceries too?"

Tang Chengjun said, " "Yeah, why are you here to buy groceries? Don't you have to work during the day?"

Fu Yunqi smiled brightly, "Oh, I'm just an intern, and I haven't become a mutant yet, so I haven't become a full-time employee yet." , I have to wait until I successfully take in the purple bacteria before I can become a full-time official. I calculated that in about two months, it will be my turn to take the purple bacteria. I really hope I can succeed!"

Tang Chengjun said in his eyes ! Flashing light, this little guy is still an ordinary person? He has not become a mutant yet? But there are only two months left. He thought about it and decided to give it a try first.

He had a really good time after becoming a mutant, so he still hasn't recovered yet. The forbearance and restraint during this period did not make him accustomed to this kind of life. He just put all his desires into it. Just suppressed.

But now that a very attractive person appeared in front of him, of course he couldn't help it, "Fu Yunqi... right?" Fu Yunqi showed a look of surprise, "Yes, Mr. Bai actually still remembers me. "My attitude may have been a little bad when we met last time, but that was what the seniors asked for, so there's nothing I can do about it."

"I'll report back to the police after I send you back, and I've dismissed you." "There is no suspicion, so Mr. Bai doesn't have to worry." Tang Chengjun didn't like the title of Mr. Bai. "If you don't mind, just call me brother. The title of Mr. Bai sounds too foreign."

Fu Yunqi said, "Okay, okay. I also think calling Mr. Bai is too unfamiliar, so I'd better call you brother."

"By the way, brother, when you go out to buy food today, do you want to cook it yourself? Otherwise, go to my house and try it. Try it? Anyway, I live alone."

Tang Chengjun, "You have your own house?"

Fu Yunqi scratched his head sheepishly, "It's just a 50-square-meter single apartment, and the location is relatively remote. The store is a little closer, and it was cheaper when I bought it. About 10,000 points were enough. If I buy it now, it will cost about 30,000 to 40,000 points. "

Tang Chengjun said, "That's it. Then go to your place and have a look." Buy more food and go over. "

If you want to pursue someone, you have to give something as a gift. Now that they have just met, it is definitely not possible to give something away. It makes sense to buy more food and go over. Of course, Fu Yunqi refused immediately. But he was suppressed by Tang Chengjun.

Although it was awkward in the end, I still accepted Tang Chengjun's dish.

To be honest, Tang Chengjun felt a little shabby when he saw the few dishes in his shopping basket, so he bought vegetables and fruits with five to six hundred points, intending to bring them to him.

Fu Yunqi was very embarrassed, but couldn't refuse, so he followed him with a red face and carried his things.

When he walked outside the supermarket, Tang Chengjun said, "You lead the way, I'll follow you."