Chapter 667 - 668

Chapter 667

Tang Ming sighed. Indeed, since they have all run away, there is no need to worry about it.

At five o'clock in the morning, Lu Weian saw the footage from the few remaining drones. The mutated animals in the sinkhole were no longer coming out continuously, and a few more would come out every once in a while.

But the new mutated animals seemed to feel the bloody smell rising from the capital base. Instead of being attracted, they turned around and ran away in the opposite direction.

"It should be almost over now, right?"

But Lu Weian soon realized that he was a little naive, because this might be the time when the last big boss appeared, and the sinkhole had nearly doubled in size from the entrance and exit. One... one... Lu Weian crawled out from inside

, "Come and see, what on earth is this... Is this my imagination?"

Everyone gathered in front of the screen to watch this dog that should be the last one to emerge from the sinkhole. The mutated animals that come out of it.

Everyone seemed to have lost their voice.

Lu Weian, "Is this a bald fox?"

Everyone nodded, "Although the body shape is different, it is definitely a bald fox."

Lu Weian looked at the bald fox, and it looked similar to the photos sent back from the manor. The mutant elephant was compared.

"They seem to be about the same age?"

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan were getting together for a short rest. They were both out of breath. They had been tired for a whole night. Now that there was no bald fox, they could finally take a breath.

The remaining fish that slipped through the net will of course be handed over to other people at the base to handle.

But what Lu Weian said soon made them have to cheer up.

Lu Weian said, "Tang Ming, Tang Tianlan, listen to me."

It was very rare to hear him speaking to him in such a tone.

Tang Ming, "What's wrong? What happened? Has the last big boss appeared?"

Lu Weian said, "You are right, it has appeared. Do you still remember the mutated elephant you brought back to the manor before?"

Tang Ming said Ming frowned slightly, "Remember, what's wrong? Is it a mutated elephant?"

In this case, it wouldn't be difficult.

Lu Weian, "No, it's much more serious than that."

Tang Ming, "Hey, don't say it's a bald fox as big as that mutated elephant. This is too much!"

Lu Weian, "..." So Why are you so strong and so smart?

Tang Ming didn't get an answer from Lu Weian, but he knew it well, "Real or fake?"

Lu Weian, "I won't lie to you. After the drone sent back the picture, it was scratched by the bald fox with its claws. "Tang Ming, "Don't drones fly very high?"

Lu Weian, "Yes, but the bald fox is also high, and it can catch our drone with just one claw. Now it is far away. "Except for the two drones that survived, there are no others."

Tang Ming said, "If it is true, then the place where the two of us fought the bald fox cannot be so close to the base. That side of the sinkhole, right? Tianlan and I will go over there. "

Lu Weian," our artillery fire can help you here. "

Although it can't break the bald fox's fur, it can still confuse the audience."