Chapter 433 - 434

Chapter 433

Lu Yingying felt that she had already started her new life, so...of course it was impossible to get back together with Han Yu. Seeing that Lu Yingying remained silent, the other party stretched out his hand and put it on hers, "Just tell me, I will help you."

Lu Yingying struggled for a long time before saying, "You... you should know that I have an ex-boyfriend. Well..."

With just such a sentence, the other party already understood everything, "Is he looking for trouble with you? Does he want to be with you again

?",

Lu Yingying, "If I tell the truth, will you dislike me?" ? "

The man obviously didn't expect her to say this, "Why do you dislike you? I know everyone is impulsive when they are young. No matter how close you and him were before, it doesn't matter to me. Now that you are separated, how about leaving the rest of your time to me? "Lu Yingying didn't expect that he really didn't care...

"His name is Han Yu, and I have been with him for a long time..."

The man sat opposite her and listened quietly, without interrupting her.

"When the base started to be built, we were actually in S City, which is where the manor is now. But we did not stay there, but went to the capital base. But life in the base was not very good, and he When I applied for the opportunity to work at the manor, I was brought over as a family member, but..."

"It was just fine at the beginning, but before... I suddenly terminated the family relationship with me, and I was I was sent back to the capital base. Before that, I didn’t know why, but I soon realized it.

"He has another woman, right? " That woman may not be prettier than you, but she must be able to please a man better than you, right?" The man is really experienced and knows a lot.

Lu Yingying nodded in surprise, "You...did you guess it? "

Yeah, I pretty much guessed what you said. I guess he was defrauded of all the points by that woman. Then something happened and he was driven back to the capital base. Then he came back to find you, saying that he gave up that job because of you." Everything around me wants to get back together with you.

Lu Yingying was slightly startled, "Huh? " "

Did everything Han Yu said before lie to her? He didn't come here for himself, but because he was driven back so he wanted to find her...

The man was stunned when he saw her reaction, "He came to find you and pester her. Did you really say that? You don’t believe it, do you? Silly girl..."

Lu Yingying's face turned red. She really believed it because... because... she was so easy to deceive?

The man held her in his arms, "Okay, okay, it's okay. I'll take care of you today. You go home, and you will live with me from now on. I will take you back to see my mother. She will definitely like you. "

Actually, in today's world, his mother's view of her marriage is... As long as he can find a woman who can carry on the family line, it doesn't matter if she looks ugly.

And it was on this basis that he found a woman . A woman who can look good and looks very introverted and obedient.

Lu Yingying looked up at him and said, "Then my job..."

"It's okay. Just quit your job and come to work at my place. You will be the front desk." That's it. As long as I'm here to protect you, it'll be fine. "

Lu Yingying was moved, because the company where this man worked was related to the Capital Base Research Institute. It can be said that the work there, even cleaning, was very stable.