Chapter 778 - 780

Chapter 778

Although even if they were really sent by others, they might not have bad intentions towards the manor, but it was still a bit jarring to report all the big or small things about their manor.

Moreover, basically all the people the manor comes into contact with now are people from other bases. Even if they recruit people, it may be difficult to determine whether they are secretly sent by these bases.

Especially those recruited at the transfer base are even more suspicious, because people who can go to the transfer base basically need a pass to leave the original base.

So it was fine at the beginning, but in recent years, it has become increasingly difficult for the manor to recruit people. They learned about this at the manor during the Chinese New Year, and now they definitely need to think about a solution.

And every time you go out to other bases to do business, it's the best opportunity, isn't it?

Tang Tianlan, "But in a base like this, it's not easy to find such people."

Tang Ming, "Are you underestimating me? Let's go shopping again."

Tang Tianlan, "I'll accompany you . You."

Tang Ming curled his lips, and he knew that Tang Tianlan would not let him alone.

In the end, they really couldn't find a few suitable ones. The ones they found that were somewhat possible were overturned by Tang Ming's subsequent tests, but they were still persuaded to go to the main gate and leave together.

After calculating the time, the horned eagle should be back by now, so he walked towards the entrance where he came in before.

Sure enough, when they just walked to the side door, they saw the horned eagle flying towards them in the distance. It landed next to them soon. The guide was very interested after coming down and looked very excited. .

It seems that being able to fly in the sky on a horned eagle must be very exciting for him.

"Two Mr. Tangs, thank you very much. I have handed all the things to the convoy over there at the capital base. They will be transported to the capital base soon!"

Tang Ming shook his head, "It's okay, then there will be something else. "Is there something that needs to be taken away as soon as possible?"

The guide thought for a while, "Also, at the speed just now, there are still two containers that need to be taken back. I don't know... I don't know if the two horned eagles can work for a long time.

"Of course there is no problem. If the horned eagle is tired, it will stop and rest and won't listen to you."

The guide felt a little embarrassed. This seems good, right ?

"That's it, that's good, that's good. I'll ask them to bring out another container later."

The guide said there were three containers, but he didn't just take out all three at once and put them outside. I should have packed my things while waiting for the horned eagle to come back.

Sure enough, the guide went to find someone and was told that it would take another hour for the next container to be ready.

Tang Ming waved his hand and told the horned eagle to go out and play by itself and come back in an hour, or he could just blow the whistle to call it back.

The horned eagle left quickly. In fact, the weight of such a small thing at such a small distance would not be any difficulty for it at all, but if there was a chance to play, the horned eagle would not stand here and wait.