Chapter 470 - 471

Chapter 470

In this way, the people at the Z city base had no other choice but to show weakness to Zhang Fenglin.

Yao Guanglin thought for a while, this method is simple but very effective.

Tang Ming, "By the way, what happens after the old guy is taken back?"

Yao Guanglin, "I asked before, Zhang Fenglin said he can leave it to us, but we just don't want to kill the old guy, he is just his housekeeper. Just casual."

Tang Ming, "Call it Yulin, right?"

Yao Guanglin, "Yes, that's the name."

Tang Ming, "It's okay if you can't kill the old guy. We won't take it out on him who has his foot in the coffin. " , but since Yulin can do whatever he wants, just kill him."

Yao Guanglin, "Okay, that's what we think."

Tang Ming, "Okay, you can take care of the rest."

Yao Guanglin . Taking a deep breath, "I understand, let me go first. By the way, this is the lunch packed in the kitchen. You guys should hurry up and eat

."

We just chatted here for a while. Because of the weather, if you don't eat, you will It's going to be cold.

Yao Guanglin just finished speaking and left. After all, he didn't want to stay here and eat dog food. He was very hungry now. He came here without lunch just now and now he has to go back to the manor to eat.

Tang Ming waved his hand, indicating that he could leave.

The matter at the Z city base can be considered settled. After all, it is definitely not possible to continue the stalemate with one of the three major bases. Since the other party has made such a big concession, it is not easy for their manor to continue to struggle.

Tang Tianlan, "Do you feel you've been plotted?"

Tang Ming, "What does it have to do with me? The interests of the manor have not been usurped, and we have no losses. However, the Z City base has suffered heavy losses due to this incident. Even the chief has been replaced. And he was replaced by a young man. " They must have no objection to Zhang

Fenglin being the assistant to the chief, but if he is really asked to be the chief, it is estimated that the entire Z City base will explode now, right?"

"Indeed."

Tang Ming opened the meal that was just delivered. It was quite rich.

"And... now I estimate that the entire Z City base is waiting for Zhang Fenglin to return. It is estimated that 90% of the people inside hope that Zhang Fenglin cannot ease the relationship between the Z City base and the manor. In this way, They can attack and drag Zhang Fenglin down directly."

Tang Tianlan, "Why do you want to help him?"

Tang Ming, "The person we are most familiar with in Z City Base is Zhang Fenglin, and if it is him. , Definitely not... Or to a large extent, he will not take action against the manor. In this case, wouldn't mutual benefit be good? "

Tang Tianlan, "I know,"

but, in fact... no matter who it is, accept it. It was only natural that they would keep such a great help in mind. Of course, if he forgot, he wouldn't mind helping the other person recall it.

Tang Tianlan, "I hope he won't let down your kind intentions."

Tang Ming curled his lips, "If he fails, just go and kill him."