Chapter 691 - 692

Chapter 691

Their expressions now looked like they had seen a ghost, as if they were talking about some fantasy.

Tang Ming would be a fool if he still didn't know that Ram was not a good guy. He glanced at Tang Tianlan and said, "If you don't mind, can we come to your village and have a look?"

"By the way, I'm listening. Tell me about Ram. After all, from the time I came into contact with him to the time I left the village in the morning, I felt a little strange.

99

The other party sighed, "Then you come with me. I don't blame you. Really, the first time I ended up with Ram." Everyone will think that he is a good person, but as you get along with him for a long time, you will discover his true nature. "

"This Ram... is simply... how to put it! Anyway, he is not a bad person, but he cannot be said to be a good person. He can only be said to be someone who will do anything for his own interests.

"Normally, he won't do anything bad, but once it involves himself or his village, he will become very scary and crazy. It's not the kind of madness that appears on the outside, but the kind of... "

" It's that feeling of sitting there quietly and smiling, but everyone can see the shadow behind him turning into a demon with teeth and claws. It's very disturbing..."

Tang Ming said, "So that's it, so has Ram done anything? What outrageous things have happened? "

The two brothers looked serious, "Yes, of course there is, and he is not as easy to talk to as you said. Everyone here knows about him. He has a bad temper and never agrees with what he says. He knows how to beat people, and..."

"The most important thing is that he actually ambushed some people who didn't like him before and killed them on the way back. Although the bodies were found later, there was no evidence that it was him. He did it, but his attitude of not denying or admitting it at the time was really..." They paused at this point.

"Do you think we are slandering Ram without evidence? "

Tang Ming said, "It does require some evidence. After all, it is very likely that someone else put the blame on Ram. After all, no one really saw whether he did it, right? "

The brothers sighed, "It seems that you don't know his nature yet. Before the end of the world, we lived in the same city with him, and we knew him very well. "

Tang Ming, "Can you tell me? Let us also know know. "

Of course there is nothing that cannot be said. Anyway, everyone knows that before the end of the world, Ram was secretly a national separatist and secretly participated in a terrorist organization. He had countless lives on his hands. The police found him many times. He was killed, but because no one got the stolen goods, he always escaped.

Tang Ming paused slightly, "A separatist and a member of a terrorist organization. That's really powerful. I didn't notice it at all before. Tianlan, how about you? " "

Tang Tianlan also shook his head, "I didn't notice it either. It seems that I also made mistakes sometimes. Then the people in that village are probably theirs? "

The two brothers then said, "Yeah, to be honest, I don't know if you were lucky enough to come out alive. If it were others, they might have died in there, right? After all, it's really very dangerous inside. Horrible."

"No, they won't die inside." Another objected, "Ram will take away everything they have, and then let you two join the village and become slaves of everyone in the village. But you are able to move around freely, and you don't seem to have any shortage of things. That must be because of the status issue you mentioned before. "