Chapter 520 - 521

Chapter 520

And it is impossible for the two of them to say that they come here all the way from the base every time to catch fish themselves and prepare them to be taken back to the horned eagle.

Fortunately, their physiques are very good. They can dig a small cave with the tools at hand. The entrance outside is not very big. It can only allow two people to walk side by side inside. But once inside, it becomes spacious. After all, they wanted to dig a small lake to fish from here. They planned to dig a small lake of about twenty square meters inside, and they started digging down bit by bit.

This underground river, especially the location chosen by Tang Tianlan, may be too good. They just dug down for about ten meters and water came out. First of all, they had to make sure that the opening below was relatively large. This can ensure that after this small lake is formed, there will be fish floating up.

This would make their job of fishing much easier.

They began to expand the area that was originally planned to be about 20 square meters to about 100 square meters, because the fish down here must be very big, if the space is not big enough.

After the lake was dug by them, both of them stood on the shore wet, looking at the rising water level in the small lake. After about a minute or two, fish came up from below, but the number was not A lot, maybe twenty or

thirty .

Although there was only such a small amount, the entire water surface was still crowded. Tang Ming and the others looked at each other and smiled. They finally got it done. The next task was to wait for dark.

That's right, you have to wait until dark before blowing the whistle to let the horned eagle come over. Then let him bring some fish back to the manor for the people to try, and we can discuss the rest later.

Fortunately, they were not kept waiting for a long time. They had been busy for a long time during the day, but now after eating something, it was getting dark.

Tang Ming took out the whistle he had prepared and blew it. After waiting for more than half an hour, he saw the horned eagle flying down from the sky. This time, only one came. Tang Ming and the others picked it off with the I strung about a dozen fish on the bark of the tree for the horned eagle to take back. I

also wrote some messages and tied them to the horned eagle’s feet for him to take back with him.

Tang Ming said, "Let's go to that base tomorrow morning." The

horned eagle also knows the location of the lake. When he comes next time, he can just ask the horned eagle to bring them there. They don't need to wait here for the manor. Send someone over.

Tang Tianlan, "Yes."

Tang Ming leaned against him and looked at the fire in front of him, "Tianlan, do you want to go to the source of this underground river? I really want to know where these fish come from. Yes, why is their meat so similar to that of bald foxes?"

Tang Tianlan said, "I want to know too, but let's wait at that base for a few days."

Tang Ming, "I know, I know, wait." Just wait for a few days. "

Anyway, it's not enough. They will have more time in the future.

Tang Tianlan hugged Tang Ming and planned to rest, but soon felt the ground shaking.

Tang Ming opened his eyes suddenly, and the two people walked out of the cave and stood on the flat ground outside.

"Is this an earthquake?!"