Chapter 819 - 821

Chapter 819

Tang Ming looked at one of the men who was brought out and thought he looked familiar. "You...are you the researcher who wanted to follow us back to see the tsunami up close?"

The researcher was stunned for a moment. He didn't seem to have seen it before. I thought Tang Ming could recognize him, but I didn't expect that he could actually recognize him? It's simply amazing.

Soon Hu Qi also came out, and he also brought people out, but there was only one person, a teenage boy. When he saw Tang Ming and the others, he subconsciously explained.

"This little boy was one of the first people to tell us in advance that someone was going to deal with us when we were at the base. He was the adopted son of the doctor, but he knew that the doctor was not a good person, so he did not join in the conspiracy."

Tang Ming looked at the little boy, and then at Tang Tianlan. Tang Tianlan paid attention for a while before looking back, "You want to raise it yourself?"

They shook their heads, "We will definitely be very busy in the future, at least for several years. This We definitely don’t have time to take care of the children, so we decided to send them to an orphanage. There are many children of the same age there, and the conditions of the orphanage in the capital base are definitely very good. You can also learn systematic knowledge there. , giving him one more choice for his future. "

"I hope he can seize this opportunity. You must know that even adults may not have the opportunity to study now. It is only because children are the pillars of the future that they waste time. Resources, manpower and material resources..."

At this point, Hu Qi didn't say any more, "It would be too far-fetched to talk about it anymore. We went in and confirmed that all the people who had persecuted us before or even wanted to coerce us were arrested. We will be safe here, don't worry."

Tang Ming and the others had nothing to worry about. "Then we will go back to the manor. If there are any problems, you can contact us directly or escape to the manor."

Lu Weian stood aside . Trembling and afraid to speak, how could they treat these two people badly? These two people are now the Golden Buddha. It is too late to offer incense and offerings. Could they be doing something bad?

In short, Tang Ming and the others did not continue to pay attention to this matter. After all, this matter was considered their own business. Of course, after the finished product was produced, they immediately sent a batch of pills.

I took it out and gave it to the dog to smell. The dog walked away in disgust, and lay in the distance with an aggrieved expression. It was clear at a glance that he hated these pills.

But it can also be seen that as long as these pills are not eaten by the mutant animals in their manor, there will be no problems at all, and now they can really feel relieved.

After the pills were produced, they were only circulated among a few high-level base officials. Soon after the number increased, they were distributed to the top teams in each army.

That is to say, it took more than half a year, until the construction of the new base was nearing completion, before most people in each base knew about the pills.

But the ones who can get the most pills are the military, the second is the police, and the third is the other rich and powerful families and powerful forces. In short, the only thing in common is that they have good relations with the capital base, or directly contact Lu Weian Make good friends.

Now Lu Weian can be said to control all the sales channels for these pills. Not only has he made up for all the deficits caused by the new base in the capital, but he also has a huge surplus. In addition, there will be a steady stream of profits in the future. Transported to the capital base, he could laugh just thinking about it.