Chapter 729 - 730

Chapter 729

So what's the point of delaying now?

Could it be for...

Tang Ming heard the noise coming from inside at this time. One of the people shouted so loudly that he could hear it clearly here, "Someone broke in! Kill many of us. ! Someone broke in! Kill a lot of us! Everyone... Lei Jie!"

Tang Ming suddenly thought of something, that is, this person was the boss when he met him in the middle of the night. Those who were driving, that is to say, they were going this way, and there were others going out to another exit.

Just to drive here, right? In this way, the corpses he threw outside the cave entrance must have been seen, and considering that the boss did not show up, they could quickly deduce that he, the intruder, was in this passage.

Tang Ming came back to his senses and said, "Very good. It seems that you are not a fool. In that case, let me spare your life."

He knocked the man unconscious again, but this time he did not hide it again. , but walked directly into the passage until he stood at the entrance of the cave. All the people inside had taken out their weapons and were facing his direction.

"I didn't expect that you would discover my intrusion because of a small mistake, but...it doesn't matter. I didn't plan to leave anyone else alive anyway."

His voice was a bit low, so the people around him They didn't quite hear it clearly, but they still heard the sentence about not intending to survive. Everyone was very angry, angry that this person looked down upon them.

"You are very arrogant. I want to see why you don't plan to survive. There are so many people here, why can't we defeat you? You used the terrain to kill those corpses outside, right?"

" That was because they were too weak, did not react, and were not vigilant, so they died. But we are different. We now know your existence and see your location. Do you think you can still be like before? Can you kill us all easily? Don't think too much!"

Tang Ming was a little confused, when did he say these words? But if that's the case, then just kill him.

Anyway, the other side of the village may have noticed that he is not here, and the fat guy sent someone out to deliver the message. The combination of these two things can make him guess that he has found this place.

I don't know if the fat man knows what's going on here. If he knows, he might bring someone to find them. Of course, they will definitely not be able to break through the blocking team led by Tang Tianlan and the captain.

Tang Ming sneered and looked at the people around him throwing out a weapon in his hand, killing four people at once and piercing their heads. Seriously, who asked them to stand in a neat row?

Four people died in an instant, which made everyone around them feel incredible, but they still took action quickly. Everyone here had a gun, and they seemed to have been modified in some way.

It seems that they have also discovered that the original guns are ineffective against mutant animals, but the degree of transformation is still far inferior to those at the capital base.

Their modifications only changed some things about the gun itself, not the bullets, and some weapons looked like they were taken from mutated animals.

Tang Ming dodged while watching the fighting methods of the people here. After gradually understanding them, he started to kill basically everyone who was close to them.

"Damn it, it's true, he just swatted my bullet away with his hand!" I saw it with my own eyes! "

"really? Did you read that wrong? ! How is this possible..." "