Chapter 496 - 497

Chapter 496

Even if it was the place where Tang Chengjun worked, it was unlikely. After all, the foreman would definitely not admit that he knew

Tang Chengjun .

In this case, wouldn't Tang Chengjun directly become a black man?

Tang Ming suddenly felt that he wanted to stay here and watch the show. If he had known it, he would have driven here directly, but in that case, he would definitely not be able to catch up with the show tonight.

So...

Tang Ming decided that they should go back first. As for Chang Qing... Under this situation, that is, when the Chang family already has a new legal and reasonable heir, this Chang Qing is nothing to Lu Weian. Important stuff.

Maybe they just need to ask for it, and Lu Weian will directly hand over Chang Qing to them. In this case, there is no need to kidnap it secretly, and it would be more legitimate to ask Lu Weian for it.

"Let's go back first. We'll drive here tomorrow and stay longer. I really want to watch a show."

Tang Tianlan said, "Okay, let's go."

The only thing we came here to do this time was to kill Mr. Chang. Although Mr. Chang has no grudges against them, this will definitely help Lu Weian, and Lu Weian's friendship with them will allow Lu Weian to have more comprehensive control over the capital base, which will also be of great benefit to them. I hope Lu Weian can Recognize their goodness.

Tang Ming and the others used the same method to drive from the capital base. They ran to the distance and found the horned eagle waiting behind the mountain. They asked the horned eagle to take them back to the manor. After resting for a while, they got up and drove to the small base. Over there, come to the capital base.

They still moved into the previous villa. The nanny here came to clean it every day. It looked very clean, and many of the furniture had been updated, and the rooms were much enlarged.

It must have been Lu Weian's order, but doing so made their lives easier.

After all, their body shape will indeed bring inconvenience to their daily lives. However, after the changes, the villa is very suitable for their lives, but it is not suitable for a nanny to come over.

But cleaning is okay. When they come to take the initiative, the nanny will not come to disturb them. Only when they leave the capital base, the nanny will come to clean and keep it clean.

So that they can live in clean houses whenever they come to the capital base.

Tang Ming first searched around and found no monitoring equipment. Then he smiled and said, "It seems that Lu Weian is of some use. He didn't use any tricks."

Tang Tianlan said, "Maybe he knows Even if he tried anything, we would find him out, so that’s why we didn’t do this.”

Tang Ming said, “You’re right, let’s go to the theater now? Let’s go to Changqing first and then go to the hospital.” "Tang Chengjun, let's go see Tang Jianshan and the others last,"

Tang Tianlan said, "It's up to you to decide."

They first found the place where the criminals were working in a hidden way, and looked down from a high place, and soon found the place where they were working. Among the many criminals, Chang Qing looks inconspicuous.

There is really a big difference between Chang Qing now and the Chang Qing they saw before.

The last time I saw Evergreen, if he was a blooming rose, he is now a withered little yellow flower. This is simply a day and a day. The difference is huge. To be honest, if it weren't for that face, they would really be there. Unrecognizable.