Chapter 689 - 690

Chapter 689

Ram was a little embarrassed when he saw it, "Isn't this house a little too small?"

Tang Ming shook his head, "It's okay, it's just a place to sleep and rest anyway. We still have to go out to investigate some things, and we won't stay in the house all day. , As long as it allows us to rest."

Soon the people Ram had just arranged came to help them clean up the room. The quilts, pillows, blankets, etc. were all placed in the room, and several aunts helped them clean it up neatly. of.

There was also the kitchen outside. Tang Ming saw that they were bringing a lot of ingredients, all of which were mushrooms. They looked a little weird, but they were definitely edible.

Ram, "These mushrooms are very delicious. I don't know why I can't grow vegetables now, but these mushrooms grow very well. I can pick a lot of them every once in a while."

Tang Ming Looking at each other, Tang Tianlan didn't know the reason. Maybe it was because this was a plateau, and maybe there were some special circumstances that they didn't know about.

They were a little surprised when they looked through these mushrooms, and finally found that they were all strange-shaped. None of them looked like the species they were familiar with, but these people were accustomed to them, so it seemed that they were edible.

Ram, "Let's have barbecue together in the middle of the open space outside our house tonight. You two must not miss the time. By the way, you can actually go over now, but now they are still slaughtering the cow."

Tang Ming, "Then We'll get over it later. We're not in a hurry anyway. Let's take a rest here. "

They really need to take a rest. The clothes they wore before have not been changed or washed for an unknown period of time. After taking off the combat uniforms, the clothes underneath always need to be changed. Fortunately, they brought a lot of underwear with them.

Ram , “That’s okay, by the way, do you want to take a shower? We built an artificial hot spring over there, haha! In fact, we just made a big bowl-shaped pit, got some water in it, and then lit a fire underneath. The water in it will be changed every day. Everyone just took a shower a while ago. If you want to take a shower, go ahead and wait. I'll have someone prepare it.

Tang Ming said, "Is that so? " Thank you very much. We really want to wash it. After all, we are smelly after walking for so long. You don’t need to clean it up then. We will clean it up ourselves after washing. "

Ram touched his head and laughed, and did not stop them. "In that case, you can clean up after yourselves. I won't be polite to you. "

After eating one cow today, there are still two cows that need to be taken care of. Their time is really not enough. It would be better if these two people can do things by themselves.

Tang Ming watched Ram walk out, and then turned around He looked at Tang Tianlan and said, "Do you want to do it after eating or should you take a shower now? "Tang Tianlan said, "Let's go now. After washing, it's time to eat. The mushrooms here seem to be particularly delicious. When they took them out, they looked at them with very reluctant eyes. .

Tang Ming said, "Is that so? " Can we take some back with us when we leave? "

Tang Tianlan said, "That's okay. I'll take some back with me when I leave.

Tang Ming chuckled, "Then get the clothes you need to change first. We'll go over there later... Wait, where is that place from? " It seems he hasn’t said anything yet? Tang Tianlan said, "

Just ask someone later." "

They took off some of their more complicated equipment and put it on the bed aside. Then they casually put on a coat and walked out. It was expected that no one here would dare to take away their things while they were away. .