Chapter 767 - 768

Chapter 767

Under the starlight, the mountains in the distance seem to be covered with a layer of silvery gauze, giving people a dreamlike feeling.

Tang Ming said, "I don't know how far these three boys can go."

Tang Tianlan said, "As our students, if they can't go far, they will be beaten twice."

If they are beaten more, they will naturally be able to go further.

This is Tang Tianlan's theory. Many times when someone can't do something, it's not that they really can't do it, they just don't want to do it or they don't have enough motivation or pressure.

As long as they are given enough resources, motivation, and pressure, they will naturally be able to go further, especially since they have high talents.

If this didn't work, then... Tang Ming would not have chosen these three children to teach in the first place.

Tang Ming's vision of looking at people was not much different from his, but relatively speaking, Tang Tianlan was more accurate.

How could it be possible that three students who could be recognized by both of them at the same time could not go far?

Tang Ming said, "I'm just sighing. This time I came out aimlessly. Let's look for mutated animals on the plateau to give them training, and at the same time look for a gathering place for survivors."

According to the three previously discovered villages, There is no place like a large survivor base on this plateau, so there must be more villages like theirs.

Or even fewer people.

Tang Tianlan looked at a relatively small black figure flashing across the mountains in front of him and frowned slightly, "There seems to be movement over there. Take a look."

The black figure just now may have noticed the line of sight here. , so he hid after a flash, and there was no more movement. Tang Ming watched for a while without noticing.

"Did you find anything? Do you want to go over and have a look?"

Tang Tianlan shook his head, "Forget it, it's a bit far from here, and it takes a lot of time to go back and forth."

The horned eagle is not here now, but to hunt for mutations. The animals had gone to fill their bellies and would probably come back to look for them tomorrow morning, so now they couldn't rely on the power of the horned eagle.

If you run back and forth like this, it will be really time-consuming.

Tang Ming said, "If you can't go, then just stay here and keep vigil. And maybe they are coming for us?"

He took Tang Tianlan's words completely seriously. The two of them never doubted what the other said, or It was the other party's judgment. Tang Ming was now thinking about how to deal with the attack.

And it doesn't seem to be a simple thing. When the time comes, it will be left to the two of them to kill, or to the three of Yan Yiyun and the others to practice.

Tang Tianlan said, "They should be coming towards us. The black shadow they just saw flashed past, and the direction they were heading towards is around here."

Tang Ming nodded as he should, "The degree of mutation between the two of us is too high, no matter what Wherever you go, you need to be careful of nearby mutated animals approaching to attack you.

"It was so comfortable here before, I almost forgot about this." Tang Ming

curled his lips, and both of them sat on the stone to keep watch. They are resting inside. As a teacher, let’s keep watch for them for the first night today.