Chapter 523 - 524

Chapter 523

The security guard saw that he was so aware of current affairs and didn't say anything. Anyway, it was really not him who pushed it, so it had nothing to do with him. People are reasonable and he has to leave. Of course, one more thing is worse than one less thing.

Of course Tang Chengjun was not willing to leave just like that. Instead, he walked to the hospital hall and found a chair to sit in a corner and began to think about countermeasures. But soon he realized that Tang Tianlan might have noticed him just now, but ...

I just pretended that I didn't see him. Could it be that he couldn't attract my attention at all because he was like this?

That's right, Tang Chengjun suddenly thought that he was no longer a mutant, but an ordinary person with a physique that was not even comparable to ordinary people, so a strong man like Tang Tianlan must have known about the tracking just now.

But the reason for ignoring him may also be because my identity cannot enter the advanced inpatient department at all, so I am confident, right?

Well, you can't say that. The other party obviously doesn't take him seriously at all.

Tang Chengjun took a deep breath, what should he do now?

He let out a long sigh, and when he was about to get up, he realized one thing, and that was... why was he paying so much attention to Tang Tianlan? How is he, where is he, how is Tang Ming, what does it have to do with him?

Tang Chengjun suddenly thought of this. What he wanted most now was to live a good life, but if he got together with Tang Tianlan, his life would definitely go bankrupt.

And Tang Chengjun didn't think that Tang Ming would forgive him for someone like him. Now that he saw them, he didn't hide far away and wanted to get close to them. What was he thinking in his mind just now? !

It was simply fatal...

If Tang Tianlan and the others suddenly thought of dealing with him, what should he, an ordinary person, do? You can only stand there and get beaten, right?

After he figured it out, he immediately ran away in despair. After returning to his house, he stayed in there and never wanted to come out. Then he had a full meal, slept well, and went to the hospital for examination the next day.

The doctor took a look at the examination report and said, "Your condition is still not very good today. Although you don't feel much anymore, according to the examination report, you are now in a situation where you may fall ill again at any time."

Tang Chengjun, "So you need another infusion today?"

The doctor said, "Yes, this is also for your health."

Tang Chengjun did not doubt the doctor's words. After all, it is normal for his body to be poor. If he needs an infusion now, then he should get an infusion. Yes, he would feel good if he could get better soon.

I just don't know if I will meet Tang Tianlan and the others today.

Obviously, when the doctor asked him to come again tomorrow, Tang Chengjun didn't see either of those two familiar figures until he left the hospital. He was lucky.