Chapter 605 - 606

Chapter 605

Jia Yu said, "You are very powerful. You are worthy of being a soldier."

They were very proud after hearing this. Yes, they are worthy of being soldiers. Of course they must be very powerful. If they are not powerful, how can they protect this base and the people here? ?

Jia Yu's place is quite safe and relaxed, but the two people who sneaked in to assassinate Jia Yu are not so good, because when they just walked into the house, they knew that there was no one there.

They lowered their voices and spoke carefully, "What's going on? Didn't you say you were here? Why not? Isn't it here? Are they playing tricks on us?"

"Probably not, maybe they sensed us wandering outside in advance, so they ran away! Can you find where he escaped from?"

"The people watching from a distance outside didn't send us any news, which means he didn't escape through the door or window. Let's check other channels here."

In the end, they did. They found the place where Jia Yu fled, "This is here, let's go after it and have a look?"

Their mission was to assassinate Jia Yu. If they didn't complete it, they would definitely have to die to apologize after returning, right? They don't want to die so easily.

"Let's go down and take a look. By the way, how much time is left?"

"There are about forty minutes left. We have to hurry up. If we can't kill that person within the time limit, we still have to leave. But I don’t know what will greet us after we leave.”

“I understand. You don’t need to say more. Let’s go chase it now!”

The two of them walked along the ventilation duct. It was actually possible inside. Jia Yu's escape route was clearly observed, and he didn't pay too much attention to it when he escaped, so it was natural to leave traces.

Besides, he didn't need to clean up the traces. He just left here to escape quickly, so he didn't need to pay attention to these at all.

But what they don't know is that there are already many people waiting for them below, waiting for them to surrender.

When they waited and saw the people coming out, they paused slightly, "You... who are you?! Why are you wearing our security clothes?"

"Who sent you here? What is your purpose here?!"

" Forget it, what are you asking here? Take them away first."

The two people who just came out of the ventilation duct looked at the person in front of them in confusion. What's going on? How is this going? Why were you caught as soon as you came out?

All in all, no matter what happened, what they have to do now is to escape quickly!

The two ran separately, but they were fast. The security guards here were faster and more powerful. The people who could work as security guards here were all powerful characters. They were sent to assassinate Jia Yu.

Although their strength is superior, it is only compared to the people who can dispatch over there. They are completely incomparable to the professional mutant soldiers here. Therefore, although they are very powerful, they are all wild and will be caught and interrupted quickly. His hands and feet were tied up.

"Take them away. It's best to ask who sent them. They must be here to kill the man named Jia Yu, but it's best to ask them for the reason. I'll patrol the entire neighborhood again, and who's being sent here?" Catch the two guys who took over the identity. I'll ask them first. If they are really bribed, then they will be dismissed directly and thrown into the torture room!"