Chapter 637 - 638

Chapter 637

That's what Tao Ankun asked at this time, but in fact he was already preparing to escape.

Tang Ming said, "Are you done with this? Do you want to attack again? We can give you a few more minutes, it won't be a problem anyway."

Although the three people opposite felt ashamed,... I have to say that Tang Ming and the others were indeed With such strength, they were panting from exhaustion after attacking for so long, but on the other hand, these two people seemed as leisurely as if they were just spreading out.

"Are you two working with those bugs hiding underground? Why doesn't such a powerful person stand with Tao Ankun? Only he can give you what you want."

Tang Ming tilted his head and looked at him. Are you a fool?

"Really? What can Tao Ankun give us? "

The other party paused slightly, maybe because he felt that what he said made his heart move, and then said, "Of course it is the highest quality of life in this base. You can have any woman you want. If you want the money, it is all from him. There are as many as you like! "

And our strongest mutants are all above us. Whoever you want to be under your feet can be under your feet. How about that?" Isn’t it awesome?

Tang Ming touched his chin, "So it's just in this base, right? " Are you content with being the king and hegemony in this small base? Don't want to go to a larger base outside to see it? "

The bigger base outside?

" "You mean the base to the north?" We won't go to that place!

Tang Ming felt very strange, "Why? " Isn’t it good to have a big base? "

We are just people who would rather be the head of a chicken than the tail of a phoenix. What's wrong with being such a domineering person?"

Tang Ming muttered, "Tianlan, I kind of know why Guo Qing said these three people could be killed directly. They have very bad personalities. It seems that he must have killed a lot of people in the past few years. " "

For example, those who resist themselves, those who don't obey them, and those who are directly dissatisfied. Anyway, kill all those who are an obstacle to them.

Tang Ming sighed, "Kill them, Tao Ankun is running away. "

Tang Tianlan said, "It's okay, you can continue playing. Guo Qing must have taken into account Tao Ankun's escape. There might be a trap waiting somewhere. If he were caught here, Guo Qing's arrangements might be ruined.

Tang Ming said, "Is that so? Maybe Guo Qing wants to directly contact Tao Ankun and defeat him? "

Tang Tianlan said, "Well, let's play here for a while. " "

Tao Ankun drove the car and left the area as fast as possible from another exit while they were talking. If he chased him now... he would definitely catch up, but they didn't chase him.

Tang Tianlan said, "Let's have fun. Bar.

Tang Ming said, "Well, I also want to know how far you can go. Oh, by the way, don't think about escaping. If anyone dares to escape, we will kill that person immediately. " "

"You all stay and play with us. It doesn't make any difference to you anyway, right?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Let's get started. " "

No matter what the expressions of the three people on the opposite side are, anyway, Tang Tianlan's side passed first. Apart from trying to slow down the pace to let these three people keep up with the attack from his side, they had nothing to do. . All in all, the mission given to them by Guo Qing was completed, and Guo Qing had already expected that Tao Ankun would escape early, so he was waiting for him to drive away