Chapter 733 - 734

Chapter 733

Just because they didn't take action doesn't mean that the people at the capital base will let them go. They are still investigating the matter in an indiscreet manner until they are all captured.

What is desperate is that even if they resist, it is useless, because even if they wipe out all the people here, the capital base will still receive the news and send people again. If they send people again, they will come next time. How many people will there be?

There was something wrong with the fat village chief, "Why did I forget the capital base before..."

Yes, he had previously focused all his attention on the Tang Ming brothers and the army members in the village, so for the time being I just forgot about such a behemoth as the capital base.

Even though they have never been to the capital base, they have been to the capital!

So they can probably guess what the capital base looks like. If the capital base is really annoyed, they may not be able to escape no matter what, right?

After all, places like the place where mushrooms grow are not easy to find. They were able to find the three places here just by luck, so...

take people to escape from here? Are you kidding? They would follow people like Fatty just because the life here is good and flee with them? They will definitely rebel immediately.

Although whether Tang Ming and the others are willing to accept it is another matter, even if they are prisoners here, it is probably much better than escaping with them. Even if they have not experienced what it is like to escape, they can think about it. Everyone knows that it must be tragic, so Fatty also knows the result.

What can be done now? Is it waiting...?

This won't work, and that won't work either. The fat man's and the boss's heads will explode.

Now it is impossible to go to the other two villages. Those two villages have been taken over by the army at the capital base, which means that those who want to join there in the future will definitely be entertained in all aspects.

Only after your identity is confirmed will you be allowed to move in. Needless to say, they are like this.

The fat man lowered his head and pondered, "Boss, considering the current situation, it seems that we have no chance at all?"

The boss was also a little disappointed, "Then just fight them to the death. You go and arrange those plans. Anyway, those people are all in the end." If you want to betray, just drag your back."

"When we get to the Palace of Hell, there will be many people in front of us to judge together, so it won't be lonely."

The fat man didn't want to go to the Palace of Hell at all. The boss's men captured and killed a lot of people, but despite all their efforts, they never failed to kill more than a hundred.

Compared with their boss who killed nearly 20,000 people, there was still a big gap. Although he felt a bit like taking fifty steps to laugh at a hundred steps, he still didn't want to be classified as the boss.

The fat man thought about the possibility of surrendering now. Would he be able to save his life?

He thought about it seriously, he might still die.

Because if you think about it from another person's perspective, you are a soldier from the capital base, and the person opposite is a criminal doing evil here and killing innocent people. Will you let him go just because the other party surrenders?

Impossible, 100% impossible.

So now the only way out is to fight to the death?

The fat man looked at the boss, "Boss, leave this matter to me. I will do my best and die together?"