Chapter 460 - 461

Chapter 460

"Ai Yang, okay, okay, stop telling jokes, let's go back and rest first, and we'll know the result tomorrow after some sleep." After pressing the switches, the old man turned on the surveillance equipment arranged outside the plantation. Although he could not clearly see the situation inside the plantation, he could roughly see the situation of the dogs on the outermost edge of the plantation.

They discovered After the switch was turned on, the dogs were still sleeping when they were supposed to be sleeping. They were still sleeping as they were before, with no reaction at all.

The old man said, "How is this possible?" How can this be? ! Why is it of no use at all? Are these things fake? !

"

These are things he specifically asked for from his brother. Even if he doesn't want him to do these things, as long as he asks for them and the other party agrees to give them, he will definitely give them the best things.

And he will give them the best things before using them . It was also tested and the effect was very good, so what's going on now?

The Yulin housekeeper turned around to look for Xi Yu, but when he turned around, he found that Xi Yu's figure had disappeared. He got up and went outside to look for it, but When asked, Xi Yu had left here and returned to the small base.

The reason for staying was that he had no use here, so he went back. Of course, that was not the case. The original statement was that there were leaders and Yulin here. The housekeeper and their partners were enough, and I was just in the way.

I was a little tired and went back to rest. I also left a message, hoping that there would be good news about their success tomorrow,

"You should go back quickly . Contact Captain Xi and ask him to come here quickly, saying there is something he needs to do. "I didn't ask him to come here to help, nor did I ask him to help with anything. He is just a team leader. Isn't it the right thing to do things for them?"

"Okay, steward, let's go right now!" "

The two people left here quickly, but no one knew that they were stopped halfway, knocked unconscious and thrown into the car. The car was hidden in the bushes on the roadside.

Dogs often come here . Because they were passing back and forth, there wouldn't be any highly lethal mutant animals, even at night. It was safe to leave them here,

at least their lives would not be in danger.

The Yulin housekeeper walked back to the general command room. , "Leader, I have asked someone to call Xi Yu over, and ask him what's going on then.

"

The

old man got angry and slapped the table, but maybe because his hand hurt, he made a second and third sound after the first slap. It 's much lighter, and there is no dignity at all.

But Yulin Butler and Tang Hanyu have become accustomed to it. Even if there is no dignity at all, they are very self-aware and know that they can't speak at this time.

They just couldn't wait for Xi Yu to come here, and the two people sent out before showed no sign of coming back. Xi Yu went back to rest and sleep. Then the two people who went to find him couldn't also go to rest and sleep. Right?

If they didn't feel there was a problem by this time, they would be really stupid. The old man stood up tremblingly, holding Yulin's hand, "Let's go! I feel a little tired and I need to go back to the small base to rest immediately! "

Although Tang Hanyu felt something was wrong, he still refused to give in. Did this old guy just leave like this?

No matter how they tried to persuade him to stay, the old man followed the Yulin housekeeper and some of his bodyguards and returned to the small base as quickly as possible. After returning, , they happened to see Xi Yu and the two people who came to call him at the gate,