Chapter 579 - 580

Chapter 579

Tang Ming saw the tattered strips of cloth on the ground near the hot spring where they were soaking, and sighed. Give them Tang Tianlan's clothes? I feel unhappy because the clothes they brought out are all unique to me, which makes me feel distressed.

Clothes for yourself? Just kidding, Tang Tianlan would definitely be jealous, and he would be jealous if his clothes were exposed.

Tang Tianlan said, "Aren't there two sets of spare ones prepared in the base? Give them to them."

Tang Ming was slightly startled, thinking that the two sets of clothes they bought in the base before were indeed used as spares. I didn't plan to wear it, but I brought it with me because it might be useful.

Now it seems that it is indeed of some use, because it was given to two strangers who asked for clothes.

Tang Ming said, "I brought the white bear here. There is also the snake outside. We will have barbecue snake meat

later." Speaking of this, they all thought of the mutated python they had hunted deep in the forest behind the manor . , that huge body... was poisoned because of their poison.

Later, because there was a lot of poison, the mutated wolfdogs in the manor could not eat more, so they could only eat a small half, and they ate the rest... Of course, there was a lot left over there that was slowly rotting away.

All in all, not a successful hunt.

So this time they didn't use poison, and even if Tang Tianlan got into the snake's belly, the flesh and blood in the snake came into contact with Tang Tianlan's skin, there shouldn't be a big problem.

Tang Tianlan got dressed and walked to the shore, wiped her feet and put on her shoes. After turning around, she saw Bei Yi and Sun Xiao getting dressed. They had been soaking in the hot spring for a long time. Of course it's coming out now.

Beiyi immediately ran to the young boy whose throat was cut, poked his shoulder, poked his belly, and then poked his cheek, "Who did it? According to his behavior If he's still injured here, it must be because the place where he was injured is not very far away. "

Maybe the person who caused him harm is still tracking him." Sun

Xiao, "What are you going to do?"

Tang Ming glanced at the two of them, "Who are you?" Bei Yi was slightly stunned and scratched his head in

embarrassment, "Ah, I'm sorry, we forgot to introduce ourselves. We told Brother Tianlan before. He said you were his lover. We forgot about you after you came."

He pointed to the people around him and said, "This is my good brother Sun Xiao. My name is Bei Yi. We all grew up together. "You are from the base over there and have been staying here for two or three months."

Tang Ming said, "If you won't go there for so long, aren't you afraid that the people in the base will take over your house and empty it out?" Yi looked at them in confusion, "Why? "

Tang Ming said, "Of course it's because you haven't gone back for so long, the base thinks you are dead. In this case, the house needs to be recycled, and the things inside will be a waste if left alone, so it is better to use them as waste. "

??Tianlan and I left the base for several months just because we didn't say hello. When we came back this time, the house and everything in it were gone."

Beiyi looked shocked, and even Sun Xiao found it a bit incredible?" But... we have already bought the house, so we shouldn't do this, right?"

Tang Ming said, "I'm just guessing. You can go back and take a look for yourself. If nothing happens, then just assume that I guessed wrong." The situation between the two is of course different. At that time, they were among the top ten in the airborne force list, and the villa was given to them by the base, so it must be normal for them to be taken back after they did not return to the base for a long time.