Chapter 655 - 656

Chapter 655

It was a typhoon before, and then there was an earthquake. Now the people he personally brought out actually betrayed the base. Could it be that he went to the sinkhole just to wipe out the mutant beasts alone?

What a joke. Could it be that the bombs that were taken away were going to blow up the sinkhole? This is even more whimsical. If the mutant beast tide could just blow up the sinkhole to live in it, they would have blown it up long ago. Why would they wait until now?

All in all, no matter what he wants to do, killing him is the best option.

Lu Weian looked at a photo on the table. It was a photo of two people standing together and smiling. They were both students brought out by him. One of them had already gone to the point of no return, and the other one was still doing well...

He was not yet. A 100% failure, at least there is a good boy who can be trusted.

Lu Weian actually asked Guo Qing to be his secretary before. He also had this selfish motive. He just wanted to see that one of the two of them was originally said to be chosen as his secretary, but now he has been replaced by another person.

I want to see if these two children can keep their composure. If they can keep their composure, in a year or two, they can actually be promoted to their secretaries.

After all, the entire capital base is so big and has so many things to deal with. Just five or six secretaries are really not enough.

So it was only a matter of time before they were promoted, but what he never expected was that it actually happened, and that one person really couldn't keep his temper.

He actually wanted to kill Guo Qing directly in this way.

And if he remembered correctly, this plan had already started before Guo Qing came back, which meant that his original target was not Guo Qing, but another good boy.

It was just because of Guo Qing's return and his temporary decision that he changed his target to Guo Qing.

Thinking about it this way, Guo Qing really suffered an unreasonable disaster. After this incident is over, he still needs to apologize to Guo Qing, because...

the situation was also very dangerous when the explosion occurred. If Guo Qing hadn't sensed something was wrong, If you exited without opening the door, you might have been killed there.

How was he going to explain this to Guo Ning?

Guo Ning, who just got married to Guo Qing... How can this woman give an explanation?

No amount of explanation is useful.

Lu Weian sighed, took out the photo in the frame, used scissors to cut out the face he didn't want to see, and then put half of the photo in.

From today on, he only has one student. As for the other one? Just pretend it doesn’t happen.

Soon Gu Yu contacted the troops stationed at the Tiankeng. They all followed the previous orders to stay inside the stronghold, so they were not outside.

However, the drone continued to operate. Although the line of sight was not very good due to the typhoon, the general situation could still be seen clearly.

"Secretary Gu? Is this true?"

Gu said, "Of course it is true. You guys will expand the monitoring range of drones. Once you find someone showing up, try to see if you can catch them. If not, kill them directly. "

It doesn't matter if you kill them?"

Gu said, "Assistant Lu said it himself, just follow the orders."