Chapter 589 - 590

Chapter 589

After Tang Tianlan returned to the villa, he started cooking, while Tang Ming went to see Gao Qiming and handed the things to him before returning. The two of them lived a happy life, which was the same as before.

If it hadn't really happened before, people around him who knew about it would have thought they knew nothing.

But just treat it lightly like nothing happened? Can these two people really swallow this breath so easily? This shouldn't be possible, right?

After all, when something happened in this villa before, everyone around was watching, but no one came to help.

They were all waiting for when Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan would take action, but after three days in a row, even the kid in the hospital came, and they still didn't make any move.

People can't help but wonder, have they really given up revenge?

The ones who were most worried were actually Roblin and the others. When Tang Ming went to see Gao Qiming, Gao Qiming was wary of marrying him, for fear that the two of them would ask him for an explanation for this matter.

And after giving out the time bomb, he didn't even take it over to take a look excitedly. Instead, he cautiously asked Tang Ming if he needed help. In the end, Tang Ming refused.

In the past three days, Roblin was in a panic. In fact, it was not Roblin who ordered them to go to their villa to cause trouble. If Gu Fu didn't know about it in advance, the people below did it without telling them.

By the time they knew it, this group of people had already returned with a lot of prey and supplies. The next moment, the people staring at the base gate also came back. The first thing they said was, they are back.

Roblin fainted on the spot. When he woke up, he knew that the dust had settled and they were going to be doomed. If Tang Ming and the others originally planned to have fun, some of them might survive the winter, but now it seems... ...

They may not survive today...

but after that, the time limit was constantly refreshed, to the current week.

"Why haven't they come here to make trouble after so many days? Are they scared by us?"

Gu Fu said, not even believing what he said.

Roblin, "Maybe he is thinking about how to end us for fun."

Gu Fu, "Then let's go to Li Qiming and try? We really don't know about this..."

And they don't understand those crazy people. Why did you provoke Tang Ming and the others? Is it really okay to cause trouble when they are no longer at the base?

It is said that the man named Du Yi was the apprentice of the two of them. He was beaten and sent to the hospital. He was just discharged today.

Yes, I have just been discharged from the hospital!

Gu Fu thought of this, "I think they are coming tonight or tomorrow night. They have not taken action in the past few days. Maybe it is because their apprentice is still in the hospital and they want to wait until Du Yi is discharged from the hospital and returns. "

Robulin, "Do you want to bring their apprentices here to take revenge? That's good... Gu Fu, we might..."

Gu Fu, "Boss, should we leave here quickly, if possible? We should be able to escape."

Roebling said, "Gao Qiming won't stand on our side now. After we are all dead, he can take away our things, so no matter what we trade now, he won't. They will offend Tang Ming and others for us." Gu Fu