Chapter 456 - 457

Chapter 456

"That's great. You actually want to drag the capital base and D city base into trouble. You really think we are easy to bully..."

Yi Jun gave the box to Han Yu again, "Put this thing at this door first. " You don’t need to worry about the rest. When you go to ask for points, please do some research. If you have any news, please inform me as soon as possible. "

Han Yu," Okay, Captain Yi,"

Han Yu put the box away. On the ground near the door of one of the sunrooms I am responsible for, there is a small box hidden by some blocks of soil, and it is really impossible to see it at all.

Han Yu finished his work that day and returned to the small base. Not long after he walked into the door, he saw the person who had stopped him before stopped him again, "Hello, Mr. Han, this is your point card. The remaining three We have scored 17,000 points. Now we can go back and check."

Han Yu didn't bother, "I understand."

Now it seems that there is really something in it, otherwise how would they know that they are. Completed this mission? Should we deliver the things to them today, not tomorrow or the day after tomorrow?

When Yi Jun was eating in the cafeteria, Han Yu came over to talk about the matter again, and then chose another seat to sit down.

Yi Jun is chatting with Ai Yang now, and it is because Xi Yu is not here that he dares to talk about this matter, and this matter is probably something that the old guy and the little guy Xi Yu did together.

If Ai Yang hadn't become more mature because of what happened over the years, now that he heard about this incident, he would probably go directly to Xi Yu to settle the score, and take out all these boxes and destroy them in his office or other places!

Yi Jun, "Think about what you want to do first? Should we bring the technicians there and open them there to see what's inside, or collect them all?"

Ai Yang, "The point is not Yi Jun, the point is Han Yu It's just one of them. They may have found other people to help bring this thing in, but those people are unwilling to tell us!"

Yi Jun obviously thought about this, "This is simple, I can bring all the employees in." Check the transfer status of the points card. Anyway, if there is a large transfer, for example, more than 3,000 points, then it will be listed as someone who needs attention. When they are not paying attention, first determine the location of those boxes. "

Ai Yang, "This must be done, and we need to tell Tang Ming about this matter. This is not a unilateral matter for us. The Z City Base has already reached out to us, and we don't need to follow him." They are polite."

Yi Jun nodded, "Yes, they told us before that it was for the equality of their fight, and they hoped that we would not help the manor, but I didn't expect that they would drag us into the water in private..."

Ai Yang, "That's it for now, let's wait until the technicians arrive."

It would be better to first send the image data of this box to the capital base and let professionals take care of this thing.

Then they immediately went to the manor to look for someone, but they didn't find Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan, because the two of them went exploring deep into the forest again, and it seemed they wouldn't be back in a few days.

In this case, they can only tell Yao Guanglin and Butler Chen about this matter, hoping that they can discuss what to do.

Yao Guanglin was surprised, "Are they so brave?"