Chapter 715 - 716

Chapter 715

Tang Ming and the others waited here for a week before the soldiers managed the place initially well.

Of the last twelve teams, they decided to leave four teams here, with a total of twenty soldiers, responsible for managing the security here and training the mutants here.

Tang Tianlan and the others would not stay here for long, so they left with the remaining forty or so people, and according to Wu Yu and the others, went to where the other two groups of villages lived.

Wu Yu told a secret when they left, that is, he had already conveyed news to the people in the other two groups of villages.

Although I haven't received a reply and I don't know their attitude, one thing is for sure, they must know that the capital base sends people here to take care of things.

Tang Ming stared at him with meaningful eyes for a while, "You are quite clever. This is a good thing. Although I haven't received a reply, we can just chat with them directly when we go there."

There was no reply, or it meant that there was no reply. The village did not take Wu Yu's words to heart, thinking that he was lying, or that he did not take the capital base to heart at all. After all, a powerful dragon could not defeat a local snake.

So after waiting for it to pass, no matter which one it is, he is confident that he will give these people a good look.

After all, the capital base is the central government. What will happen if you rebel against the country's central agencies? Is there any need to say it?

Tang Ming sighed deeply. If possible, he did not want to use coercive means. We are all survivors of the same country. Wouldn't it be good to obey the central government's command?

Tang Tianlan asked, "What's wrong?"

Tang Ming said, "I'm thinking, what should I do if the other two groups of villages resist?"

Tang Tianlan was silent for a while. Killing...killing them all is impossible, but It doesn't matter if you kill a few. Killing chickens to scare monkeys. Isn't this a very good method?

Tang Ming, "Forget it, why are you thinking so much? Let's go and see first. If we really resist against the capital base, let these people decide. After all, they are here on behalf of the capital base, and Lu Weian We must have expected that such a situation would arise, so we should not intervene.

"It will be enough to ensure their safety by then." Tang Ming said

, "That's all we can do now."

After that, he lay down comfortably. The horned eagle squinting its eyes and taking a nap inside the downy hair of the suit. It takes about ten minutes to get from here to the other side of the horned eagle, and you also need to judge the direction.

Of course, Tang Tianlan was responsible for determining the direction. The map he got from Wu Yu looked somewhat real. In fact, it was drawn by hand. You cannot follow such a map completely.

The horned eagle hovered in the air like this for thirty minutes, flying in that direction, changing directions several times along the way, and finally found a rough area where the second group's village lived.

They landed on a very vast plain nearby. The huge mutated horned eagle stood here, like a hill, very conspicuous. There were already several small black spots on the other side of the mountain looking over here, as if He was judging the situation, and then quickly jumped back into the mountains, as if he was frightened.

Tang Ming and the others were waiting here, slowly approaching the mountain. After about ten minutes, they only shortened the distance by half. Someone drove out over there, and they were arrogantly heading towards the mountain with weapons. They drive over.