Chapter 753 - 754

Chapter 753

Maybe it was because of the intimidation Tang Ming had given them before?

The captain had received treatment just after he came back. His broken hand had been reattached, tied up in a plaster and hung around his neck. He sat in the suspect's seat, feeling very complicated.

"Just ask whatever you want to know. I will definitely tell you everything I know...or, I have told Tang Ming everything I know, and the rest are just trivial matters."

He felt that it was not even necessary to say anything.

"We will judge whether it is a trivial matter. Now you only need to answer our questions truthfully. Even if it is some negligible details or insignificant trivial matters, you have to explain it well."

He sighed, "You guys Just ask, I will tell you everything I remember."

In short, I won't remember many small things, and of course I won't be able to tell you what I don't remember.

"When did Wang Xifan come into contact with you?"

He was stunned for a moment. "When we first met, it was only two days after leaving the Third Army. But at that time, we just introduced each other and knew the names. There was no " More communication."

"It seems that the formal contact started a month before Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan left the capital base with the people given by Assistant Lu. He formally contacted me and promised us a lot of good things. A lot of points..."

"Then I helped him with things, but the things were very simple. When I was at the military headquarters, I had to look for opportunities to keep an eye on Du Yi and Du Ping. Their schedules were very regular, and we also It's all just surveillance, you don't have to do anything."

"So, what are the tasks that Wang Xifan has assigned? Can you tell me in detail?"

Wang Xifan described it. They were all tasks to monitor Du Yi and Du Ping. They were all assigned. almost.

He was being questioned here, and he was very cooperative, or very cooperative. He explained all the questions in detail, and it could be seen that everything he said was true.

But the other five people were a little different. I don't know if they felt there was still hope, so some of them would answer their questions, some would remain silent, and some would just ramble without talking about the main point.

But it's okay. From the few words they answered, I compiled a relatively complete report. After comparing it with what the captain said, I found that 50% of it was still correct.

But speaking of it, the information they asked was really not of much use to them, because all they knew was what Wang Xifan told them, and they had not found any clues about who the person behind Wang Xifan was.

So if you want to know who is behind Wang Xifan, you can only interrogate Wang Xifan. However, they sent people to the prison and asked Wang Xifan some questions, but Wang Xifan remained silent and said nothing.

He seemed very uncooperative, so people in the military felt that they had to use unconventional means.

Wang Xifan's crime has been confirmed. Now even if Lu Weian comes to bail him out, it is impossible, because if he comes to bail him out, it means that he will go against Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming.

It is obviously impossible for Lu Weian to do such a thing, and it is impossible for everyone who belongs to Lu Weian's faction to be related to this person. In short, there is no one in the entire capital base who can take Wang Xifan out of prison.