Chapter 834 - 836

Chapter 834

Because their construction center began to move into the forest, they also began to build houses in the forest. Their manor originally had its own construction team.

It was a team led by Yao Guanglin, and with the machines they had hidden before, they actually quietly built their own real manor villa in the forest without being discovered by people from other bases. group.

There is a villa specifically for Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming to live in. Everything in the house is unique.

In addition to the villa where they live, there are medical rooms, research rooms, computer rooms, and everything else they can think of. Of course, the most indispensable thing is the canteen.

The canteen is the place they look forward to the most. A two-story canteen was built, and the fragrance will waft out every day.

Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming watched as the new manor was slowly being built. The villas and some buildings in the manor that were originally adjacent to the forest were now just used to show off to people in other bases.

Basically all the better things were moved to the forest. Yi Jun's lover Yu Zicang and his sister Yi Mei were actually kept in the dark. It's not that they were kept hidden all the time, but...

Yu Zicang Although he is from the manor, his lover is in the transit base. As an agent of the capital base, Yi Mei's relationship with the manor is indeed very good, but to put it bluntly, she is not a part of the manor.

As for other people... Even if the person who got married was not from the manor, he was brought into the manor later, and his communication with people outside gradually decreased. Since he had a child, his heart has been focused on the manor and his lover. On the family.

Now there is no problem in taking them all to live inside. The key is that all their means of communication with the outside world are under Bei Min's supervision, and no one can reveal the information secretly.

It can be seen that Bei Min's ability is even more vivid after he has these top-notch accessories assembled into a computer. His younger brother was also cured under such conditions and has now become a mutant.

Because people in the manor pay attention to strength, they usually go out hunting if they have nothing to do. In fact, the number of people who are always in the manor during the day is not too many, and they do not come back until night to rest and eat.

So much so that people who came to work in other parts of the manor did not realize that most of the people in the manor were not actually out hunting, but did not live here at all.

Tang Ming and the others didn't care whether problems would appear on the surface of the manor, but began to slowly increase the amount of blood diluent provided to the three bases every day.

Of course, they still had to discuss how much to increase, and finally decided to increase it by ten copies every month. It was better to take it slowly.

Just when Tang Ming thought things would settle down like this, something happened to the four people at the Z city base, and it was not a trivial matter. After the four people returned to their residence, they were attacked together.

Three of the four people were taken away, and the remaining one was seriously injured and was on the verge of death. He is currently in the intensive care unit of Z City Base Hospital.

Of course they got the news right away. In order to facilitate contact, Tang Ming asked Bei Min to get special communicators for these ten people. They could bypass the checkpoints in each base and directly contact Tang Ming and the others in the manor. .