Chapter 549 - 550

Chapter 549

Of course they didn't know that they started to conduct the second screening. The first screening was a simple screening. Except for confirmation of death, age and many other aspects, they could directly exclude those who did not match up.

Now the second screening is the real screening. The people inside are investigated one by one about their lives, such as gender, life, age, appearance, or behavioral habits, etc., and then when they leave the gate of the base, Body color captured by surveillance cameras at the base.

Those with the correct number will be put aside first, while those with the wrong number will be directly put on the list.

Screening in this way is definitely time-consuming. The military and police worked in shifts day and night, and it took them six full days to compile a clear list.

There were five hundred and thirty-two people in total, and what was wrong with each one was explained one by one. When Tang Ming and the others received the list, they took a brief look at it and put it down.

"Do you have any records of which direction they were going when they left the capital base?"

"Yes. After each team leaves the base, there will be records there. For example, which direction they went, and how long it took them to go. The records, the directions in which these people are going are all different, so there is nothing to refer to, but just in case, we sorted it out, and that's it."

Tang Ming took it and handed it over to him. He took a look at the second information and said, "Very good, we understand. You don't have to worry about this anymore. Just leave it to the two of us."

Both of them paused slightly, "Tang What you mean is..."

Tang Ming said, "I understand. Roblin and the others must have left the capital base. The clues we found at the capital base before were all the tactics he used to stay here, and this information Although the direction they are going to leave is a bit messy, looking at the general direction, I think we should know where they are going. "

" Just tell Lu Weian, we are leaving now. If anything happens, we will send someone to the manor. Let's go find Phil, Yao Guanglin or Qian Duobei, they will have a way to pass the news to us."

"Okay, we understand."

Tang Ming and the others left here quickly, still discussing on the way.

"Tianlan, do you think it is the place I thought of?"

Tang Tianlan, "It must be there, I just don't know how Roblin and the others found it, but it just so happened that we had planned to go there before, and now we can finally get there. "

They have stayed at the Capital Base for a long enough time. If they stay any longer, they might become the Capital Base's new recruits. It's better to leave first."

Of course, before they left, they went to find Tang Chengjun and observed him from a distance. After a few days, they found that Tang Chengjun had now turned into a salted fish and just lay there motionless when he came out to work every day.

When it was time to rest and eat, he went to rest and eat, and the people here couldn't do anything to him. The mental torture was useless, because Tang Chengjun went straight to sleep every time he got to that time.

If he wakes up, he will go back to sleep. If he is really not in good spirits, he will get sick again. If he is touched, he cannot be moved. In short, he will always be like a salted fish.

It's just that he can't pass the time like this. Anyway, if he is lazy for one day, he will be sentenced to one more day. Tang Chengjun doesn't know yet.