Chapter 466 - 467

Chapter 466

Tang Chengjun thought for a while. He didn't want to tell them the exact number of points he had, lest they ask. If he kept asking, he wouldn't be sure he would spill the beans at some point.

"Probably more than 30,000, and the tips and bonuses I have received recently are relatively large."

An Ruolin was very happy, "That means we can buy the house here next year, which is really good... "

Tang Chengjun took a deep breath, "Yeah, that's good."

Tang Jianshan and An Ruolin were very happy, "Okay, let's eat. When the meal is ready, I'll go find that person and talk to him. It's time to meet, I hope this girl will like you."

Tang Chengjun ate his meal absentmindedly. He finally realized the seriousness of this matter. He still had Chang Qing in his heart. He was thinking about it again now. Evergreen face and figure, crazy infatuated with him.

But reality does not allow it. His parents are already thinking about his future and intervening in his future without authorization, asking him to marry and have children. But he is no longer able to do anything about women. How can he get married?

Besides... He has so many points...

Wait, yes, he has so many points... The foreman also said before that he would give himself the remaining 400,000 points when he could get him to let down his guard. I have been very well-behaved for a while, but the foreman showed no sign of giving me any points

.

He had always been thinking about when the foreman would give it to him, but now he suddenly thought of a possibility. Is waiting until he gets married and has children the best proof?

So maybe he could take this opportunity to ask the foreman to return all the points that originally belonged to him, and then break up with this woman. However, in order not to be beaten to death, it would be better for him to change his goal.

He didn't want to be surrounded by three mutants.

After Tang Chengjun figured this out, he felt a lot more relaxed. Let's wait and see. If everything goes well...

Two days later, the typhoon officially arrived at the capital base, and because of the typhoon, he met the girl. The time was pushed back a few days until the typhoon came over.

Tang Chengjun happened to think it was good. He was not ready yet, and he was also afraid that his dislike of women would be exposed. After all, mutant soldiers have very keen feelings, right?

Maybe she already knew from the aunt that the person her sister was going to go on a blind date with was him, so she took this opportunity to observe him secretly?

Tang Chengjun, who was heading to work, suddenly trembled. He didn't know whether he was frightened or chilled by the wind. He felt that the possibility he had just thought of was really very possible.

So in the past few days, you still have to behave well. Even if you don't plan to be with this girl, you can't give them the opportunity to belittle yourself or beat yourself up.

Typhoons come and go slowly, but they still left here more than ten days later. And on a sunny day the day after the typhoon passed, he saw a familiar car on his way to work.

As the car drove past him, Tang Chengjun tried his best to suppress his desire to rush forward. He waited until the car disappeared before continuing to walk towards the store. He couldn't rush forward directly now.

If he rushed to the side of the car, maybe the other party would stop, but it would leave a bad impression. He had to return to Chang Qing perfectly. During this time, he also began to pay attention to his own maintenance and grooming.