Chapter 567 - 568

Chapter 567

Because registration is required for entering and exiting the base, the time they left the base at that time was completely registered. Of course, in order to make the acting more realistic, he ordered these two people to blend into the team that was about to leave and register together. So after leaving the base, they quietly slipped away for a while, killed the two people, and then followed the team to hunt. The mutated animals went.

If we want to investigate now, in fact, those people in front are also suspects, but as to whether they are really suspected, it actually depends on how they handle this matter?

Roebling, "Are they really these two people? It must be these two people? I remember they were two of the same team. There were more than just these two people going out at that time."

Gao Qiming twitched the corner of his mouth, he was very happy He was arguing with Roblin, but now when he thought of Tang Tianlan and the two of them exuding cold air in the villa, he was very anxious. He really wanted to send the Big Buddha away at the next moment.

Roblin hesitated for half an hour. Finally, he put down the two pieces of paper in his hand and said, "I wonder if you can give me some time? This matter is too complicated, and I can't make a simple decision." "

You must call Gu Fu and several of his subordinates who have been entrusted with important tasks to discuss it carefully."

Gao Qiming nodded, then stood up, "Then I won't bother you for now. I hope you have found these two people when I come here tomorrow. In fact, if you take the initiative, things won't be too ugly in the end."

Gao Qiming There was something in Qiming's words, but the problem was that Roblin really understood it. Now he was very angry, but he still had to maintain his superficial demeanor. After all, this matter concerned all of them.

After seeing Gao Qiming off, Roblin immediately called Gu Fu over. Finally, everyone arrived. A total of ten people, including Roblin, were sitting on the chairs in the living room.

Roebling briefly explained the matter, and finally circulated the two pieces of information brought by Li Qiming to everyone. Finally, he said, "Gao Qiming's meaning is very clear, that is, he wants us to hand over these two people, and the photos are all " Yes, there is probably no room for turning around."

"He also said that if the person is not handed over to him within these two days, he will directly tell the people at the capital base and ask them to come and handle the matter. ."

Everyone gasped.

Roblin, "I think you all know that if people from the capital base really come, it will be a devastating blow to us. If they are recognized by then, everyone may die. Let everyone come here now." I want you to think carefully about what to do."

As soon as he finished speaking, someone below said directly, "I said that I shouldn't have done this at the beginning, but no one listened to me. Now it's better, you can talk about it. Look, other than handing over these two people, is there any other way?"

Roblin, Gu Fu and others all looked at the person who was speaking. To be honest, he was the only one who objected at that time. As a person, I didn't expect that he would really consider it so far.

Gu Fu said, "Now is not the time to talk about this. Let's think carefully about what to do. It is easy to hand these two people over to Gao Qiming, but these two people will definitely be sent to the capital base. So how can we ensure that they do not Tell us something about us?',

after all, the people who came here with Roblin knew everything about them. The ones who knew the least knew about 80% of the secrets. No matter who they were, they could not be captured, even if they had to lose money. It can only be death.