Chapter 635 - 636

Chapter 635

Tang Ming's mouth twitched, who is good?

He slapped Tang Tianlan's hand away, "I touched it several times today. If you touch me carefully, I won't be polite to you!"

Tang Tianlan touched the place where he was photographed just now, "I won't touch it anymore."

"No. I'm having trouble with you. Everyone over there is almost ready. What are you going to do now? How are you going to replace these three people later? "They must be surrounded by bodyguards,

not to say they are very powerful mutants, but at least they are . It must be a mutant.

The defense of Bi Jing's wedding banquet is good, but it does not mean that it is 100% safe. They will definitely prepare certain protective measures. Tang Tianlan said, "It's okay. We are all ready. We will watch the show when the time comes."

There is a reason why these three people are useful to Guo Qing, that is, the three of them have better character, or It is said that the true nature is well hidden.

And they are very practical, which means they are good at work, and they are valued by Tao Ankun. Therefore, although there are not many very secret things they know, there is still some information that Guo Qing wants to know.

Originally, it was said that stealing information would be better and more prudent, but Guo Qing and the others had previously obtained Tao Muqi, especially Fang Huai, and planned to act quickly. Under such circumstances, it was impossible to say that they would take their time.

Let these people come up with the information to discuss it, and they don't know how long it will take, so they can only use this relatively strong method.

Tang Ming looked at the people inside, "Well? The three of them got together..."

Tang Tianlan said, "Well, go to the back. We will have secret discussions later, and we will definitely scare away everyone around us."

Tang Ming just watched the three of them walk to a corner outside the banquet hall. Then the three of them waved their hands, and the people behind them stood in a circle around the city, while the three people in the middle started talking like this.

Tang Tianlan asked, "The place where they are standing seems to be the place where we set the trap before?"

Tang Ming said, "Yes, they will be captured by us then, come here!"

Tang Tianlan took him from a certain place An entrance was drilled into the basement underground, and there were a lot of debris in this basement, especially debris with sharp objects pointing upwards.

Although it doesn't look like debris, it is debris. Now there are three people stuck in these sharp objects, with blood flowing everywhere. They look like they have just died.

Tang Ming said, "Wow, this is what Guo Qing's people arranged here, right? Then we can just explode it and burn the body, right

?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Well, it exploded and died right under their noses." , to a large extent, they don’t know how to test DNA. Even if someone asks for a test, the person arranged by Guo Qing will be responsible for it. "

Tang Ming, "It's time to explode. When these three people fall, I don't know if all three can be taken away alive."

Tang Tianlan said, "I don't know. Anyway, as long as one of us is alive, we won't be able to survive this time." Even if the mission is successful, just explode.

Tang Ming pressed the switch in his hand, and the place in front of them was directly shattered by the explosion. The things above fell together, and there were three figures among them...