Chapter 695 - 696

Chapter 695

After hearing Tang Tianlan's words, the two people who had been rolling on the ground and wailing just now shivered and felt a chill, and then nodded tremblingly.

After a while, they sat on the ground and leaned against each other in embarrassment, trembling, as if Tang Tianlan were the evil ones.

Tang Tianlan took a deep breath, "Which village are you from?"

They tremblingly covered their broken arms, "We...we are in the same team, after two more villages cooperated. A team of people from each village. "

Tang Tianlan, "Are you responsible for plundering all the villages here except your two villages? How much do you plunder each time?"

"We are indeed... But, this has nothing to do with us. We were pushed out by the village to be the leaders. There were such teams before us, but they were beaten to death by some villagers who couldn't bear it. "

"Every time we were beaten to death, the two of us were beaten to death. Every village would organize people to come over and teach that village a harsh lesson, and take away some children and women to restrain them. Gradually, no village dared to resist. "This

is really the first time they have seen this coming here . to any village that dared to resist them.

Because the two of them accepted this job after the two people died before, and they have never encountered such a thing until now, so they stepped on the accelerator at first and thought that it would be okay to kill a few people.

After all, Jing and the others had two villages supporting them, but they didn't expect to encounter a tough situation here, and now they are directly stuck here. They don't know what kind of ending will greet them in the future.

Tang Ming stood aside and looked at them without saying anything, continuing to wait for Tang Tianlan to ask questions.

Tang Tianlan asked, "How many things are collected from each village every time? How many supplies did you collect in the car you drove this time? How many villages have you been to?"

The two of them looked at each other and wiped the cold sweat from their faces. , "This is the first village. We haven't gone to other villages to collect supplies this time, so the car is empty."

Tang Tianlan softened his eyes slightly, and then asked, "Which villages are you from? ? How many people are there in these two villages? To be able to suppress so many villages, there must be a lot of weapons. How many mutants are there? You two are too weak to count. They are stronger than you. Mutants."

They were a little bit shy, but they really didn't dare to hide it when facing Tang Tianlan.

"We are from Lamu Village and Wu Yu Village."

Tang Tianlan, "There is indeed a problem in Lamu's village. Where is Wu Yu's village? And answer all my questions just now."

"Yes! "

The two of them were frightened by Tang Tianlan's eyes, "Wu Yu's village is on the other side of the mountain about three hours' drive from Yangchuan's village, just inside."

"The number of people in our two villages has increased. There are probably more than 6,000 in total, and there are indeed a lot of weapons, because Ram and Wu Yu took away all the weapons they could before the previous base was breached, and... Ram used to participate I have been with terrorist organizations, so I know the secret places where terrorist organizations store their weapons."

"All the weapons combined can really make all the other villages here obedient. Occasionally, those who are disobedient can be punished. And in order to receive a certain amount of supplies every time, we will not kill people intentionally."