Chapter 595 - 596

Chapter 595

Tang Tianlan said, "That's right. It's okay if you die once."

I hope Gu Fu will cherish life even more after he dies once. "When winter is over, we will go to the capital base and take Du Yi back to have a look there, and Find the truth about what happened to him.

"I always feel that I may become a messenger of justice to save others." Tang Ming's eyes fell on Tang Tianlan.

Tianlan said, "You are quite thick-skinned, but it seems that you used to be a member of the military. It seems that you did things for the country. To us, everything you did was good. The title of Messenger of Justice seems to be applied to you." There's nothing wrong with it." Tang Tianlan said

, "It sounds weird. Don't call me that."

Tang Ming said, "No, it was just a talk."

Ming and Tang Tianlan's life has become a matter of resting, eating, and going out to exercise. They are all very happy. The only one who is unhappy is Du Yi, because Du Yi has to get up early to cook every day, and then gets beaten in the morning and at noon. If he cooks, he will continue to be beaten in the afternoon. If he cooks in the evening, he will continue to be beaten for exercising after meals. Only in the evening can he take a shower and rest.

Living this kind of life day after day, seeing winter coming to an end, Du Yi felt that he had become an outstanding mutant, although compared to the two teachers, he was still the one who could only get beaten.

It looks miserable on the surface, but he has made some progress. In the past, the teacher would hit him casually, but now he has to use half of his strength to do it. He has made a lot of progress, right?

Du Yi was thinking a little uncertainly, and he didn't have much time. Tang Ming looked at Du Yi who was staring blankly at the chopping board in the kitchen, "What are you thinking about? Hurry up and cook, I will beat you twice in the afternoon if you are hungry. ."

Du Yi immediately came to his senses, "Okay, I'll do it now!"

The winter time passed quite quickly. The problem of mutant beasts that Tang Ming and the others were worried about never happened, and they also went out to see it during the trip. Several times, cannibalism would occur almost every few days in the valleys far away from the base.

Fortunately, none of these mutant animals targeted the base, although there were indeed many more mutations in the snow around the base. Animals hid around looking for opportunities, but none came to attack.

When many mutant animals are hungry, they will go to distant places to attack lone mutant animals and eat them.

Although this winter is fine, Tang Ming is still very worried. Although Bi Jing has not happened, it is very likely to happen, because in the past few days, that is, in the last period of winter, there are so many mutant animals around. Incredible.

If we launch an attack together, even if we can't destroy this base, we can still destroy half of it.

But the mutated animals outside just didn't attack, as if they knew there were people inside the base that they couldn't deal with. Tang Ming was a little confused when he thought about this. Could it really be because of this?

Tang Ming took a deep breath, "Is it really because of our existence..."

If there is a wave of mutant beasts, there must be a leading mutant animal. Then if that mutant animal senses that there are two powerful animals in the base, Because of the existence of predators, why has it been so late to prevent mutant animals from attacking?