Chapter 671 - 672

Chapter 671

But I didn’t expect that there would be a lot of them just a few days after the end. They might have been attracted by the smell of blood here. After all, for mutant animals, all mutant animals or people of the same type and different types can be used as food, and There are benefits to eating.

Tang Ming returned to the base and saw that the capital base was trying every possible means to divide this beautiful-looking skeleton, but every time it ended in failure. There was really no other way, so he brought Tian Lan over to help, directly cutting them one by one. Break it off.

It saves a lot of trouble.

Even Lu Weian found it incredible when he saw it, "These bones are too strong. You can only do anything about it. Even the best machines here can't do anything about it."

Tang Ming nodded, "Anyway, if you want to eat it, just make soup." That's it. It only takes about four hours to cook. The cooked bones can be broken off easily, and the effect after eating is almost the same as drinking soup, or even better."

Lu Weian said, "That's it. Thank you very much. "

Tang Ming, "Of course, there is one more thing I want to remind you. This thing will be more powerful for ordinary mutants. You can't just give it to others. It must be diluted."

Then Tang Ming briefly talked about Du Yi and Du Ping having soup before, and Lu Wei'an was shocked.

"I didn't expect it to be so powerful. Thank you so much. If I hadn't told you, I would have just asked someone to take a sip first. After all, I want to test the value of this thing. There is still nothing I can do now."

Tang Ming nodded. "In this case, the things will be handed over to you. Don't forget the three floors of the manor. You can take care of the remaining 50% by yourself, as well as the separate floors of D City Base and Z City Base."

Lu Weian, "Don't worry, we won't forget it. We plan to make these things into finished products and send them over."

Tang Ming, "That's okay. It will save them from researching ways to take them. I agree. What's next? You can figure it out yourself, Tian Lan and I have some things to do."

Lu Weian paused for a moment, still thinking about the bald fox that escaped before. If a bald fox like Bi Jing is smart enough, he can come back and attack him anytime. , fled after they called for backup.

After that, they would lie in wait for a while and then sneak attack after the others left. Their capital base really had nothing to do with the bald fox.

Now the only two people who can suppress the bald fox are Tang Ming and the two of them, but they are leaving now.

Tang Ming, "Don't worry, with this thing here, the capital base will definitely be able to quickly cultivate the top mutants. When the time comes, you will be able to deal with the bald foxes."

Lu Weian said, "To deal with those kind of mutants, It's okay to attack the bald fox with animals, but it's still impossible to attack such a huge bald fox."

Tang Ming shrugged, "But it won't work if we continue like this. We can't stay at the capital base all the time. "

Lu Weian also knew their difficulties, "So... can you please come and stay for a while? Of course we will give you the most comfortable life,"

Tang Ming said, "Of course, we can do it every time we go out. I will come to the capital base to stay for a few days, and of course I will go back to the manor to check on the situation."

"If something big happens at the capital base, just let me know and we will come to help as soon as possible."

Lu Weian then relaxed. He took a breath and said, "Thank you both very much."