Chapter 561 - 562

Chapter 561

The man stared at him with very serious eyes, and then nodded, "Yes, I just want to die! And I just want to die in your hands."

Tang Ming said, "Reason."

He felt that Tang Tianlan might explode if he heard these words, because they were too misleading.

Man, "Because I think you are the strongest mutant in this base, so dying in your hands will definitely be perfect."

Tang Ming curled his lips, "Why do you confirm that I am the strongest in this base now? " What about other mutants? Have you seen and tried them one by one? Really powerful people won't take action casually. Maybe you didn't see it?''

The man also smiled slightly, "Of course I know this, but I don't know much about those who don't take action. I only know that you are the most powerful mutant I know, and that is enough."

Tang Ming thought. What to say, but when he saw the man and woman not far behind, he sighed, "Tianlan? Why are you here?"

Tang Tianlan walked over slowly, "I felt uneasy, so I came out to look for you. "

It's not that I'm not worried, but I don't know where I heard about him. After all, this man and woman are so strange. I'm sure I won't be worried if I don't come to see him.

This man was originally staring at Tang Ming with a burning gaze, but when he saw Tang Tianlan, they both had a hunch that this man had changed his goals.

"This gentleman... I don't know what to call this gentleman? If possible, can you accept a life-and-death showdown with me? Please don't refuse, I really really want to die in the hands of a strong man."

Tang Ming, "What's the reason?"

The man, "Because I'm not going to die soon, but I don't want to die in such an obvious and boring way. I want to die vigorously, so it's better to die in the hands of the strongest mutant."

Tang Ming, " Your thoughts are very strange. I just don’t know if you can think like this all the time. "

Man," of course I have always thought like this. I have been investigating Mr. Tang Ming's news, etc... So should this be your lover, Mr. Tang Tianlan? Is he stronger than you?

Tang Ming had nothing to deny, "Tian Lan is indeed a little stronger than me. What's wrong? " Have you changed your target? "The man said, "If possible, of course I would like to change it... No, I have already changed it. "

As he spoke, he looked at Tang Tianlan with the same look he had just looked at Tang Ming, "Mr. Tang, I don't know if he has that honor..."

Tang Tianlan looked at him like this and felt nauseated. This man's His expression looked like that of a playboy who was flirting with women. With his skinny appearance, it was really disgusting.

Tang Ming pulled Tang Tianlan and said, "Tianlan, let's go first, to Huna. Go to the side and catch two fish back. "

The moment they turned around, they actually saw Gu Fu in front, and next to Gu Fu was a person they had never seen before. Gu Fu was talking to someone else, so he didn't notice Tang Ming and the others.

Tang Tianlan pulled him He moved his hand forward and soon reached a place close to Gu Fu and the others. Gu Fu

asked

, "Are the points enough?" Although the previous reward was a large amount of points, we still have a lot of people. If we don’t earn points well, everyone will starve, right?

"Yes, do you have any good ideas? " If you lose in the arena, you only get about a thousand points, and there won't always be people challenging you. After all, you are the number one person. "