Chapter 749 - 750

Chapter 749

Tang Ming seemed to be even more angry this time than before when Roblin sent people to assassinate them. It seemed that it was time for someone to be unlucky.

Tang Ming immediately called Tang Tianlan and explained the problem he had just discovered. Tang Tianlan also frowned, "How could such a thing happen? There are still people who don't like us, and they even directly Did it come to light?"

Tang Ming, "The other party did this very covertly. Du Ping's fake body was found. It is estimated that the next one will be Du Yi's body. I don't know where it was hidden. And he used it like this. Did you calculate that I would find a mutant wolf dog to help, so you deliberately delayed the time? "

Tang Tianlan said, "I'll leave the problem at the capital base to you. You can continue to find Du Yi over there, hurry up."

Tang Ming, "Okay, I will continue to call you if there are other situations."

Tang Tianlan said, "Okay, then you should be a little more careful over there. If something happens, remember to put your own safety first." Meaning. Obviously, the first priority is to keep yourself safe.

Tang Ming, "I understand, Tang Tianlan's mother, I will pay attention to safety. You'd better say hello to Lu Weian, and then you may bring mutant wolf dogs into the capital base to find the culprit."

Tang Tianlan, " No problem, I just need to communicate with Lu Weian."

Fortunately, what the two of them revealed now is that the thirty-six people in the military department will probably catch up with them within a year or two, and there will be a buffer time, so now it is emotional. When discussing with Lu Weian, although the other party felt a lot more relaxed, he would still give them face under normal circumstances.

But the answer Tang Tianlan got was that after Tang Ming comes back, if it is night, we will try to make it more convenient. If it is day, that will definitely not work.

After all, there are too many people in the capital. If such a huge mutated wolf dog were to walk in in broad daylight, it would definitely cause panic. Tang Tianlan also understood this, so he did not make too many demands. .

"That's enough, thank you Assistant Lu."

Lu Weian waved his hand, and then realized that he was on the phone now and the other party couldn't see it, so he said, "No need to thank you. Speaking of which, this matter may have been done by people in our capital base. It needs to be Just tell me if you can help me. I can agree to it directly."

Tang Tianlan said, "Well, that's good. When the time comes, the person behind the scenes will be caught and left to me and Tang Ming."

Lu Weian's mouth twitched, but he still didn't object. No matter what, the boss behind this was really stupid, couldn't grasp the time, and left a lot of clues.

And the most important thing is that they actually attacked their first two students directly under their noses while Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan were still at the capital base.

Even if these two students were finally found, Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming would not be merciful, because as long as they stretched out their hands, they would chop off their hands and heads together.

Tang Ming still carried the box containing "Du Ping's" body and let the mutated wolf dog smell it. This time, it actually went to the west. The mutated wolf dog ran farther and farther, probably running for more than an hour. After completely staying away from the capital base, the mutated wolfdog stopped at a place with some yellow weeds.

The two mutated wolf dogs were still clawing at the ground with their two paws, and soon dug out a hole, and inside it happened to be a very familiar-looking box, exactly the same as the one they found before.