Chapter 472 - 473

Chapter 472

Tang Chengjun also calmed down and walked downstairs. "Are you done with the phone call?"

Chang Qing said, "Yes."

Tang Chengjun said, "Then... do you want to continue?"

Chang Qing may have thought of Tang Ming. It seems that now looking at Tang Chengjun's fake, he can't stop talking, "I have to go out for something, and I will satisfy you when I come back, baby."

Tang Chengjun's face turned red, and he was not disappointed at all by being rejected. Instead, he was completely Everyone is filled with a fascinating sense of shyness, and it seems that Chang Qing is quite good at seducing people.

"Then you go early and come back early. I'll wait for you at home."

Chang Qing suddenly thought of this. Now that Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming are at the capital base, Tang Chengjun cannot be allowed to go out casually. What if they see him? Isn’t it finished?

Chang Qing said, "Well, can you just wait for me at home? I hope to see you as soon as I come back."

Tang Chengjun nodded and couldn't even speak. He could only nod blankly. Speaking of which, It's Tang Chengjun's genuine attitude and affection for Chang Qing.

He usually suppresses it all the time, but now he expresses it like a shy little lady.

Chang Qing didn't know why, but suddenly felt a little sick. What he liked was Tang Ming, and what he couldn't forget was Tang Ming. Although this Tang Chengjun looked more and more like Tang Ming during this period,... but

his personality But there are thousands of differences. If it weren't for that face, such a person would really not be able to attract any

attention from Chang Qing.

"Then I'll leave first. You have a good rest and wait for me."

Chang Qing was unwilling to say anything more, and turned around and left without waiting for Tang Chengjun to speak. However, Tang Chengjun did not feel strange, but his face turned slightly red. Walking back to the bedroom, he always felt that Chang Qing would be back soon.

Not long after, today we got a feast of purple bacteria, a whole bowl!

Tang Chengjun actually knew how many people were queuing up for years to wait for these purple bacteria, but he couldn't cherish them at all. It was so unpalatable!

But it's no wonder that he finds it unpalatable. These are purple bacteria made from the bones of animals artificially cultivated in the capital base, so they taste very bad, but if they were caught in the wild, the taste would be much better.

The difference is the same as the classification of fruits and vegetables. One category is fruits and vegetables shipped from the manor, and the other category is fruits and vegetables grown in the capital base's own laboratory. The taste of the two is completely different.

But although the taste is indeed very different, the effect is actually the same. They are all purple bacteria that can be ingested. The effect remains to be seen.

After Chang Qing went out, he personally arranged the place where he would meet Tang Ming and the others tomorrow. He checked all the details himself and only sent the location and time after finding that there were no problems.

The time is tomorrow at noon, and the location is here, which is also the top floor of the best restaurant in the Chang family. Only people from the Chang family or people who have been entertained by them can come up. At other times, no one can come up.