Chapter 743 - 744

Chapter 743

Some lasted as long as four or five minutes, while others lasted as short as one or two minutes. In the end, everyone had done it with Tang Ming.

He stood in front of Phil, "You have finally grown up. I have worked hard for you these past few years, Phil."

She shook her head, with a smile on her face, "It's not troublesome at all. By the way, after coming back today Brother Tang Ming?"

Tang Ming nodded, "Well, Tianlan was detained by Lu Weian as an instructor at the capital base. He can't leave now. I'll come back and check on him. I'll go out with him in a while."

Qian Duobei was directly dissatisfied, "Hey hey hey, why do you two go out to hang out every time? We also want to go out to play!"

Tang Ming said, "Isn't there a horned eagle? You can find it to take you out. Play."

Qian Duobei choked and stopped talking. This horned eagle now goes to the glacier every two days to catch fish to eat. If he takes it away, Qian Duobei thinks he will probably I was skinned and eaten up by the people here.

Tang Ming sighed, "By the way, do you hold any competitions every year? You can leave the top few to me. The first thing I want to do when I come back now is to catch up with you, and the second thing is to see if there is anything good in the manor." Miaozi, if there are any, I can take them out to practice, so that they can gain insights and enhance their own strength."

Phil's eyes lit up, "There are indeed three of them, and they have won the first place twice in a row. There are three, but the order of the top three has changed a little, but they are all the top three. Do you want to meet them?"

Tang Ming curled his lips and said, "Bring them here now. I'll take a look at them here. "What's your strength like? If I think it's good, I'll take it out and let them see it for a while."

Phil said, "It's a good relationship. The three of them happened to be here today."

Then he pointed to the three at the back. A young man, he looks about eighteen to twenty-one or twelve years old. I didn't expect him to be able to achieve this level, which is quite good.

Tang Ming looked at it and said, "They look good, but I don't know how strong they are. Come over here and let me take a look first."

Phil waved to them, and the three young and strong boys walked up to Tang Ming. , maybe because Tang Ming just beat up the most powerful seniors in the manor one after another, making them clearly realize the terror of the man in front of them, so now the three of them are as good as three little chickens.

Phil pointed at them and said, "This is Yan Yiyun, the strongest of the three. He is twenty-one years old and has good strength. This is Xiang Leshan, who is only nineteen years old today. This is Qi Danhua, who is also ten years old." At nine years old, these two have always been equally matched and have good talents."

Tang Ming paid special attention to Yan Yiyun, who Phil said was the strongest. "You look very good. Come and practice with me first. You two are here first. Watch from the side and come back when I call you."

Xiang Leshan and Qi Danhua looked at each other and walked away, leaving Yan Yiyun alone to face Tang Ming.

Tang Ming casually shook off a very ordinary bone knife weapon in his hand. Such weapons are very common in the manor. They are not precious at all. Basically everyone has one.

Just now, Tang Ming used such ordinary weapons to defeat all the powerful characters present. These seniors were very powerful, and many of their weapons were unique, but even so, he still won, and he won easily.