Chapter 599 - 600

Chapter 599

Jia Yu thought for a while, how about going to the capital base himself?

It should be fine if I just go back. I just need to be careful when moving inside, and be careful to find out about Du Yi!

Just do it as soon as he thought of it. Jia Yu used his remaining points to purchase some supplies, packed up his things, and then rented a car. Yes, it was a car, because if he had to leave the base or go outside, the base A large area nearby is still flat land.

So generally speaking, everyone chooses to take a car and get off the car when they reach a place where the car cannot be driven. If they come back and drive, the car will be left there. If they don't come back, they will take one person with them when they rent a car.

When everyone who wants to leave has left, that person will be responsible for driving the car back to the base.

Jia Yu looked at the person in front of him, "I want to rent a car and get to this location."

He clicked on the small map of the base next to him.

"Oh, this place? Are you going to the capital base?"

Jia Yu, "Yes, if I want to go there and have a look, maybe I can have some opportunities."

"Then I congratulate you in advance. Just thirty points."

Jia Yu directly gave him thirty points, "Let's go now, I don't have much time."

"Okay, no problem, it's just...are you alone? It's dangerous."

Jia Yu, "No problem, I know it well."

He is not weak. He could take Du Yi and two people back and forth in the depths of the snowy mountains. Now of course he can go to the capital base alone. You must know that when he left the capital base with Du Yi as a burden, when he arrived at this base, he not only had to bear the responsibility for his own safety, but also to protect Du Yi, so he really had no problem.

As for the car problem, once you pass a place where cars are not allowed to drive, there will definitely be a lot of cars there when you get there.

He can just drive away with any car, even if he doesn't have the key, there will be no problem at all.

"Okay, let's leave now."

Jia Yu sat in the car and left the base. He turned around and looked at the walls of the base that were going away, thinking silently that he would come back. He liked this base very much.

It would be great if I could still live here with Du Yi in the future.

He shouldn't have done that kind of thing before... It's just that at that time, those negative emotions that he had suppressed for so long suddenly burst out, and at that time, he was next to the culprit who had suppressed him for so long...

"Hey..." He said He covered his face with his hands and let out a long sigh. As expected, his self-control was still not enough.

If he could control himself at that time, there wouldn't be so much trouble now. Even if the people over there wouldn't let him go, couldn't he just take Du Yi and escape from here?

Two people are better than one. In fact, the most disgusting thing is the people who have been chasing them in the capital base. Unexpectedly, they all left the capital base and hid, and they didn't let them go.

He had seen two familiar faces in the base before, they were sent by them!

Jia Yu is very worried now. Although Du Yi is followed by Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan, but...but they can't be with Du Yi all the time, right?