Chapter 759 - 760

Chapter 759

"Oh no, there were a few small collaborations before, but that was a long time ago, and those few collaborations were insignificant at all. I have no deep friendship with him."

As the old saying goes, "Okay, let's believe it for the time being. What you said, can you analyze the reason why he continues to do this even if he wants to die with you? You were so incompatible before?"

Huang Anyu was silent for a while and then said, "How can you be as incompatible as fire and water ? ? It's deeper, like ice and lava..."

As the old saying goes, "Can you tell me the reason?"

Huang Anyu looked much deeper now, "I think you should have found it, that guy. He was the illegitimate son of my father from an affair. Because he was not allowed by the Huang family, he could only take his mistress’s surname. He was also given a sum of money to send him away. But he didn’t expect that Zhou Luyao would return to the Huang family before the end of the world. "

If my father were still alive, I might still pity him a little, but unfortunately, my father is dead. I was the head of the Huang family when he came, so I planned to send him away.

" I just didn’t expect that he actually had something so powerful in his hands that the entire Huang family would be buried with him as long as it was announced. It was also a fatal mistake my dad made when he was the head of the family and the chairman of the board.

” After a pause, "I didn't know where he came from at that time. I only knew that I could only listen to his request and keep him in the Huang family with me, and my request was his identity." " I didn't say anything to expose it." "I originally thought he was doing this because he came back to compete with me for the Huang family

's assets, so I was prepared to be rejected, but I didn't expect that he actually agreed."

"I thought it was strange at the time, but for some reason I didn't think much about it. Now it seems that he really had a conspiracy, because before the end of the world, I also desperately grabbed one of his handles, so the relationship between us is still there. Even if we are even, we can only restrain each other, but we cannot let the other side retreat."

"After the end of the world, the evidence he used to threaten the Huang family suddenly became a joke. I wanted to drive him away directly, but...but ..."

Tang Ming knew what he wanted to say when he saw his expression, but he suddenly realized that Zhou Luyao was really good-looking, so he kept Zhou Luyao by his side who had lost his protection and trump cards.

After all, in the capital base, how could Zhou Luyao, a small person with no power or points, be compared to the Huang family, which despite huge losses, was still a behemoth to Zhou Luyao?

At that time, Zhou Luyao had no choice but to follow Huang Anyu. Although Huang Anyu disliked him and completely liked him, Zhou Luyao's quality of life was actually pretty good.

But from being an assistant around Huang Anyu to being locked up for others to enjoy, he felt that he no longer had those thoughts in the past. This time the apocalypse was destroying the world, and he was just one of its victims.

As the old saying goes, "Keep talking, and you have to make sure that what you say is true. When the time comes, we will compare your confession with the confessions of everyone captured this time. I hope you won't lie."

Huang Anyu just confirmed He really wanted to tell a lie, but when he thought about how few people knew about it, it was useless no matter how hard he tried to hide it, so he could only tell the truth.