Chapter 837 - 839 [End]

Chapter 837

In a short period of time, their strength has caught up with the mutants who were superior to them in the original base, and even surpassed them by many.

However, they are all talented people, and they don't bother to go to the original base to find trouble for those people in person.

As time went by, the construction of the manor became more and more perfect, and even many places similar to fortresses appeared. Of course, they were still very hidden.

After observing the current manor in the forest, Tang Ming couldn't help but sigh, "The current manor may be able to directly resist joint attacks from several bases? Don't you have to be afraid anymore?"

Tang Tianlan said, "There are still about ten years until the manor is fully constructed. It only takes a few months to survive this period."

Tang Ming, "I heard that the transfer of everyone at the I City base has been completed?"

Tang Tianlan, "Yes, the entire island has been submerged. At the last moment, they moved everyone away, and nearly a quarter of our entire country was submerged in the sea."

Tang Ming, "So many bases that were not close to the sea were now forced to become bases . Are you close to the seaside?"

Tang Tianlan said, "Yes, seawater and places covered by seawater have brought abundant food, so the number of mutated animals gathering at the seaside has increased explosively, and many bases have suffered greatly. Last month, in just half a day, one base lost nearly half of its people, and it was only with the help of other bases that the remaining survivors were saved."

Tang Ming, "Why didn't you let us go over to help? "

Tang Tianlan said, "They can handle the rescue on their own this time. Now each base has a team of mutant animals that can fly, so it is very simple to rescue them."

Tang Ming said, "How many people are left?"

Tang Ming said . Tianlan said, "There are about more than 800,000, and this is planned to be divided equally among the various bases."

Tang Ming, "The capital base is not planning to expand, which means that some bases that are relatively close to the transit base are planning to expand. "

Tang Tianlan, "Yes, because the capital base is currently near the manor, it cannot occupy large-scale land for planting, so it can only expand other bases that are relatively close to the transit base, and three of them are already being expanded. Among them, the expanded scale is said to be as large as the D City Base and Z City Base. "

Tang Ming, "It's really a good plan, so those who want to be transferred will be transferred to these three bases?"

Tang Tianlan ? , "Their plan is correct."

Tang Ming, "Three bases are being expanded at the same time. The materials, manpower, material and financial resources required are indispensable, right? And...even if there are more than 800,000 people sharing it equally There are three bases, but if you want to expand to D City Base or Z City Base, the number of people is a bit small. Is it possible..."

Tang Tianlan nodded, "More bases will be destroyed in the future, so There is no need to worry that no one will live in the expanded base."

Tang Ming thought for a while and then said, "It seems that all the bases will be in this area in the future." Tang

Ming, "This is a good thing."

"But if something big happens around here, it's easy to be blamed."

Tang Tianlan, "What you said makes sense, but... this is the general trend. When there are fewer people, they will start to gather. It is easy to understand that they will finally gather together. "