Chapter 593 - 594

Chapter 593

There is an incinerator, so just throw the corpses in and burn them.

As for why there is an incinerator in their small stronghold? Isn't that simple? There are some things that cannot be thrown directly outside, so I made one directly inside.

It seems to be a good thing that he didn't bother to get one before. Otherwise, how to deal with so many corpses is still a problem and they

can't be burned. Then the only choice is to say hello to Gao Qiming and ask him to help transport them outside the base and throw them away. , let the mutated animals eat and destroy the corpses to eliminate traces.

Although this is very simple, for Roblin and the others, it is equivalent to a disguised form of owing Gao Qiming a favor. They have already promised to give them something. If they owe another favor, they will definitely give more than that.

So they should be a little more diligent now and use an incinerator. The quality of this incinerator is good. Even the corpses of mutants can be burned very quickly. There are more than two hundred corpses. If they burn twenty or thirty corpses every day, it will take about ten days. That's it.

After that, they roughly tidied up the messy little stronghold. After all, it was extremely messy because of the fighting. There were bloodstains inside and outside the house, and many things were smashed and damaged.

The damaged glass furniture and other items need to be replaced, and the ground needs to be cleaned. And because the snowstorm has become serious again recently, it has become a bit difficult for them to clean up.

However, he still packed up everything that needed to be organized within a month. Looking at the clean and tidy little stronghold, Roblin only then had the energy to send something to Gao Qiming.

Gu Fu said, "Boss, we only have two people now. Those research materials are of no use to us. After all, we don't know how to do research. How about we directly cooperate with Gao Qiming in this regard?"

Roblin Taking a deep breath, "So what you mean is that we take out all the research materials and cooperate with the research laboratory established by Gao Qiming?"

Gu Fu said, "Yes, but we can't completely hand over the things. Isn't there a research room under the small stronghold? We can discuss it directly with him, but we have to use our research room. "

To be honest, we may not even have room to bargain now . No, even what you just said may not be visible."

Gu Fu, "I know this, but this will at least ensure that if the research has results, we will not be kept in the dark.",

Roblin. , "Let me think about it, let me think about it..."

Gu Fu nodded. He knew that Roblin would not accept this reality easily now, but what he was most worried about was not this. Even if Gao Qiming gave them all He thought it was normal to take everything away,

because now they really couldn't go anywhere except here.

Even without those things, they could survive with their own strength, but the only thing they had to worry about was not the base. It's not Li Qiming, but Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming. Although they said before that they would let things go by the last two people who survived,

but who knows if they will keep their promise. If the time comes, ah? What did you say? When did I say this? Are

they going to be fooled? He can confirm it without even thinking,

so how can he confirm it? Will he keep his promise? In fact, Gu Fu has no way.

The only way to ensure that they can survive is to wait until the winter is over. Will the two leave this base with Du Yi? Of course it's best if they don't come back again. But if they don't leave or come back in the future, then the best way