Chapter 741 - 742

Chapter 741

Tang Ming and the others were not in a hurry, so they rested for one night on the way back and did not return to the capital base until the next day.

Tang Tianlan and Tang Ming did not join in the fun. They returned to their residence with a few sacks of mushrooms, while the captain went to Lu Weian to report everything that happened during this period.

Seriously, just these three small villages took so long, the whole summer has passed, which means winter is coming soon.

It seems that it will still be very difficult to control the entire country where all the survivors are now.

Many people have the same idea, that is, they should be the king. Anyway, the central government is far away, and the capital is far away. People over there can't control them, and it will be useless even if they come. As the saying goes, a strong dragon cannot Overwhelm the local snake.

This is a truth that everyone understands. Lu Weian is also troubled by such things. Fortunately, if the truth doesn't make sense, they can still use force directly. The world is different now than before.

In the past, they would be reasonable with those people if they could, and they would not punish those who did evil too much, but now it is okay. Although they retain the bottom line for good deeds, this bottom line has been stretched due to the world. It was much lower, which was not clear to the survivors outside.

It's up to them to figure it out. Lu

Wei'an carefully read the captain's report word for word, and then let out a long breath, "Were they all killed? No one was left? Are there anyone who can be saved besides those?"

, "Yes, Assistant Lu, kill all the rest. I think bringing it back to the capital base is a troublesome thing. It would be better to solve everything there. There may be more in the third village." There are some hidden dangers that need to be eliminated. This will take some time. Don't be impatient."

Lu Weian nodded, "I see this. You wrote it in detail. I didn't expect the matter to be so complicated, and this is just for the capital base. It's just a few small villages out of touch. Wouldn't it be even worse if there were some large isolated base somewhere else? After all, the base's military reserves, talent reserves, equipment reserves, etc. cannot be compared with the villages. It will definitely be more troublesome to conquer, right?"

Captain, "Let them clearly see that without the help of the capital base, without the management of the capital base, those bases can't stand the tide of mutant beasts again and again."

Lu Weian, " Yes, he heard from Tang Ming and the others before that beast tides do not necessarily occur in places with sinkholes. In places without sinkholes, if the number of mutated animals exceeds a certain critical point, mutated animals will also gather together. Those who charge against human base magic weapons will suffer when the time comes..."

Forget it, the ones who suffer are not the survivors of their country?

That's why Lu Weian felt very uncomfortable. Does the entire country rely on the protection of the capital base?

This is obviously impossible, so he needs to improve the strength of other bases, of course, while ensuring the strength and combat effectiveness of the capital base.

The thirty-six people that Tang Tianlan and the others helped train before have now grown to a certain level. Lu Weian went to see them once, and the feeling they gave him was really the same as when he first saw Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan.

This means that they are really slowly catching up with Tang Ming and the others, and maybe they will be able to catch up in the near future. Of course, Lu Weian is just thinking about it.