Chapter 543 - 544

Chapter 543

But Fu Yunqi knew that this man was the prey of the two big guys, and they would definitely not be able to kill him, but by secretly adding fuel to the flames, they would surely win some favor, right?

Tang Chengjun actually wanted to trick them into knocking him down in public, but they didn't seem to be fooled. In this case, he had no choice but to give up.

He let go of Fu Yunqi's wrist, which he had been holding on to. Maybe it was because he used a little too much force and for a long time, so the scratches on his wrist were clearly visible.

Fu Yunqi himself was fine, but the two friends who came with him felt uncomfortable and looked at Tang Chengjun with a sinister look in their eyes.

However, Tang Chengjun seemed not to notice and kept looking at Fu Yunqi. Fu Yunqi and the others found it boring and turned around to leave, intending to go back. However, it didn't take long for them to find that Tang Chengjun was following them not far or near.

"Why is this guy following us? Come and fight with me if you can!"

Tang Chengjun noticed their gaze and stood still, looking like he was following you anyway.

Fu Yunqi stopped him, "Let him follow."

"Archie, this person was your previous mission target?"

Fu Yunqi nodded, "Yes, thanks to this guy, I now have such a good job Life, but he himself is not a good person, so I can feel at ease with these points."

"In that case, does he want to know where you live with him now?"

Fu Yunqi nodded, "That's probably the case. That’s what he planned to do, but I have one thing to say. His health is very poor, much worse than that of ordinary people. He has been hospitalized many times before. Remember, no matter what he says to irritate you, you must not do anything.

"If he really does something good, you will really be doomed. Those words he just said must have been intentional. Be careful.

The man was slightly startled and touched his own prick, "Fuck, this person is scheming. It’s very deep! Okay, I understand, let’s do this for now.”

Even his wife found it unbelievable, “Is this taking revenge on you? It’s really scary that he knows where you live. Wouldn't it be terrible?"

Fu Yunqi touched his chin, thought for a while, and said, "It will indeed be more troublesome, but there are several exits in that community. I just need to go out through other exits."

Tang Chengjun was alone . Is it possible that we can still guard all the exits?

"Then be careful. I'll stop you for a while this time?"

Fu Yunqi said, "No, what if you go over and he will try to frame you later? It's okay to let him know. He can't get in anyway."

The security guard of that community The measures were also very good. He was reassured that at least it was impossible for an ordinary person with extremely poor physique, Tang Chengjun, to get in.

"Hey... you don't need anything. Forget it. Anyway, if your kid is really in trouble, don't say nothing. Just give me a call. I'll be there for you, you know?"

Fu Yun Qi chuckled, "I know, I know, don't worry!"

Then the two of them accompanied Fu Yunqi to the gate of his community, and then turned around and gave Tang Chengjun a warning look, and saw Fu Yunqi Leave only after entering the gate.

Tang Chengjun looked at Fu Yunqi's back and gritted his teeth. He didn't expect this person to live in such a good community. Of course he had known about the housing prices here before, but he gave up because he thought it was a bit expensive.