Chapter 661 - 662

Chapter 661

"Now free up your hands and deal with things here."

As the old saying goes, "Okay."

With one more person to help, Lu Weian felt a little more relaxed and could finally take a break. After dealing with these three waves of mutated animals, As a member of the commander-in-chief's side, he couldn't bear it anymore.

Lu Weian breathed a sigh of relief and leaned back on the chair, "As the old saying goes, you sit here and watch for me first, and I'll take a little rest." In total, he hadn't had a good sleep for several days. "If there is any problem, please report it immediately." Wake me up, you know?" Gu said, "Okay, Assistant Lu, I will pay attention."

Lu Weian was about to stand up, but he was a little dizzy and it was too much. He stabilized his body and then slowly Slowly walked to his lounge.

Tang Ming and the others had also returned to the villa to rest. This time they still ran around, and the final result was pretty good, without losing too many people.

It is nonsense to say that no one will be lost in resisting the tide of mutated beasts, but this is fine now.

Tang Tianlan said, "The families of those people will definitely be very sad."

Tang Ming said, "There is nothing we can do about it. The loss is necessary. We are not gods, we are just mutants who are more powerful than them. To put it bluntly, it is the same. "

As long as you give them time, they might be able to get to where they are now. However, the mutant animals in this life are still evolving a bit fast, especially the bald fox.

Tang Ming said, "Seriously, if it weren't for the two of us here, those bald foxes would have caused heavy losses to the capital base." In fact, this was the pattern in the previous life. To be honest, mutant animals other than bald foxes actually have to When it comes to dealing with killing, you can find a way no matter what.

However, the bald foxes just couldn't be killed no matter what. Even if they were lucky enough to kill one or two, they would injure the enemy a thousand and lose eight hundred to themselves. Tang Ming had seen a lot of them in his previous life.

There really weren't many bases that could survive being attacked by the Bald Fox. In the end, even the most powerful capital base failed and was destroyed. The base he was at last was the last domestic base he knew.

I don't know if anyone will still exist after it is destroyed, and whether a base will be built to accommodate the few survivors.

But even in life, during that period of time when there was no future and no hope, they had no hope of surviving.

Tang Ming sighed. The situation now is much better than in the previous life, but it is impossible for the two of them to say that they have always helped the capital base to resist the bald fox.

Therefore, the capital base still has to find a way to kill the bald fox efficiently. Whether it is developing weapons or cultivating a small number of top combatants as much as possible, everything that can be used must be implemented.

You really can't have too many top-notch combat capabilities, and it's not good if the resources are too spread out.

In Tang Ming's view, with such combat power, it is already the limit for the capital base to train fifty people. If there are more people, for example, the first batch of five hundred.

It looks very powerful, and it is easy to go out to fight, but once you encounter a truly powerful mutant animal, such as a bald fox, you really have no ability to delay time.