Chapter 512 - 513

Chapter 512

The manor seems a bit strange now. They have been neglecting things for so long. How did this manor become like this? TOLL?

Moreover, that person is from the manor, and he has entered the third team of the manor's combat team. At least he should know their appearance. Even if he doesn't know their appearance, he should still remember their names, right?

Tang Ming just said his name, but the other party didn't remember it at all? Is this real or just an act?

In fact, this person named Yu Zhi really didn't think about it, but when he walked to the gate in front of the villa, he suddenly thought, Tang Ming... Isn't the name Tang Ming one of the two behind-the-scenes aces of the manor? ?

He is also one of the managers who created this manor. However, due to many reasons, he and Tang Tianlan are no longer in charge, but this does not mean that they have no status in the manor.

In fact, the opposite is true. The two of them have the highest status in the manor. No one can compare with them. Not even Butler Chen, Yao Guanglin, or even Phil can surpass their status.

So what is he going to do now? The points have been collected, a total of one hundred thousand, and the people have been left out. What else can he do now? What else can they do besides going to Butler Chen and explaining the situation?

He didn't dare to go to Yao Guanglin because Yao Guanglin made him feel too scary, so it was better to go to Butler Chen, and Butler Chen was also relatively close to here, but he obviously miscalculated.

Butler Chen does give people the feeling of spring breeze, but this also has preconditions. Now that Yu Zhi has made a big mistake, when Butler Chen knew about it, he immediately asked someone to come over and tie him up, and then went outside by himself while Yu Zhi was still sitting in the car. The two people chatting were invited in.

Tang Ming and Tang Tianlan were sitting on the sofa in the living room of the villa. Phil was sitting on the side with a particularly helpless expression. She didn't expect that something like this would happen. This was a dereliction of duty on her part. She just hoped that the two of them wouldn't be angry.

Butler Chen stood a little behind Tang Ming and the others. Yao Guanglin was still busy outside because he had something to do and did not come back. For him, this was not a big deal. Butler Chen and Phil were enough.

Tang Ming was also satisfied with Yao Guanglin's decision. He would be derelict in his duty to rush back over such a trivial matter.

Yu Zhi was tied up and kneeling on the ground just now. Tang Ming and the others didn't even look at him. Yu Zhi was feeling cold all over. He didn't know what his ending would be. He was just an ordinary person, just because he came here We arrived at the manor, so...

that's why we became mutants. Are we going to be kicked out now?

If he is kicked out, even though he is also a mutant, he will owe the manor a large amount of points. Everything used and consumed here will have to be converted into points and returned to the manor.

Where did he get so many points? Not to mention other things like that.

Why is he so mean! Why is my memory so bad? There are clearly portraits of the two of them outside, and everyone talks about their names every day. Why can't he remember them? !

Yu Zhi actually knew that maybe because he couldn't get in touch with them at ordinary times, he didn't immediately think that these two big figures came out and appeared in front of him.

Tang Ming drank a cup of hot tea, "Okay, take it down here. It's too ugly to kneel here. Just handle it like this. You don't need me to teach you? It's so simple..."