Dangerous and stupid - Peaky Blinders - Alfie x Reader

Alfie had done some dangerous and stupid things in his time; but this.......this had to be the most dangerous and stupid thing that he had ever done. Though, as the beautiful naked woman snuggled into his side, Alfie kissing the top of her head, as her arm tightened around him in her sleep; he had to confess that he really didn't care. That she was worth any and all of the shit, that what was between he and her, might bring with it. Though he did hope that his plan, might make things easier, and would ensure that she wouldn't be hurt by her own brother.

Even though Alfie had been at school with Charlie Sabini, or Ottavio Handley, as he had been born; the Jewish gangster had never known that his adversary had had a younger sister. Not that he had ever really give any though to any other bastards that might have been produced by Darby's parents. But after Charlie had had his men beat Tommy to a pulp in retaliation for what Tommy, Arthur and John had done at his Eden Club. After the half Italian had sent one of his boys to slit the throat of the Digbeth Kid, Harold Hancox, while he had been in jail for illegal betting. Since Sabini was presumed to have been the one to send men to shoot Thomas at the horse auction; and since the slimy fucker had gone back on his agreement to have peace between the Italians and Jews, as well as allowing Alfie's bookies to go back to the Epsom races; the big man had come into possession of some information that he believed could be used by not only himself, but to strengthen the latest alliance between him and Tommy. Information that Charlie had a sister, a sister that he had spent years protecting and keeping away from his enemies. Yet as much as Alfie had had every intention to grab her and use her against her brother. To use her continued wellbeing, to get Darby to do what he and Tommy wanted. As soon as Alfie had lain eyes on her, the big man from Camden Town, had only been able to think about one thing he wanted to do to her, and it was nothing to do with her brother.

It had been hard in the beginning to get close to her, (Y/n) Sabini followed everywhere she went, by at least two of her older brother's men. Alfie having watched more than one man being warned for so much as looking at her for longer than her guard dogs deemed fitting. And when he said warned, what he actually meant, was that the "offenders" would appear from an alleyway with a busted nose and black eye. Yet when the Jewish gangster had been wondering whether he would be able to get close to the beauty, the universe had looked down upon him, and smiled. It seeming that the only time that she was left alone, was when she would meet up with some trusted female friends. Her guards leaving her to do whatever it was she and the other women got up to, until they returned later to pick her up and escort her home. Yet what the dogs and her brother obviously didn't know, was that she, along with the others, had an arrangement. That this "girl" time, really was a way that the women could do what they wanted for a few hours, away from controlling families. Alfie able to follow (Y/n), as she had left the rather splendid hotel that they would all meet up in; and it had been the meeting that they had had that day, that had led to them both being in bed together that night. To them being in bed together, every other time that they had met. To Alfie realising that he was in love with his adversary's sister and would go through hell or highwater to keep her in his life. That he would face Darby and every last one of his fucking men to have her.

"Sweetheart.........." Alfie said. Shaking (Y/n) slightly, to rouse her from her slumber.

"Hmmmm?" She groggily replied. Rubbing her eyes and kissing his bare chest, before she smiled up at him.

"I want ta send ya away........." His words causing her to sit bolt upright. The young Sabini now definitely awake. This not what she had been expecting when her lover had woken her. (Y/n) in fact readying herself to be turned onto her back, so that Alfie could position himself back between her legs.

"You want to........so all that shit about loving me, was just that? What is it Alfie, you're bored of me? The novelty of fucking Charlie's little sister, worn off, has it.........?" (Y/n) retorted angrily, as she jumped out of the bed, grabbing for her clothes. Doing her best to fight back the tears as she ignored the movement from behind her. Alfie rolling his eyes, before getting out of the bed and grabbing her by the arm; turning (Y/n) around so that he could look at her.

"If ya give me a fuckin chance ta finish, woman........I was gonna say that I wanted ta send ya up ta Birmingham, so that ya away from ya brother. If he finds out about me and you, yeah, fuck knows what he'll do. Tommy Shelby has promised ta keep ya safe fa me, that he has somewhere ya can stay until we can sort this out. I fuckin luv ya, (Y/n), and I don't sleep with ya because ya Darby's sister; I sleep with ya because ya tha most beautiful fuckin woman I ever lay eyes on. And..........." Alfie pulling her into his arms and leaning down so that he could whisper into her ear.

"Ya tha only woman that can make my toes curl when I fuckin cum........." He continued. Smiling as he raised his head, and she looked up at him.

"Really.........?"

"Really.........." Alfie replied, before kissing her on the forehead. A smile coming to (Y/n)'s face as she pulled away from him and removed what little clothing she had been able to put back on, before taking Alfie's hand, and leading him back to the bed.

"Well then. If I am going to be going to Birmingham, I better make your toes curl a few more times before I leave........." She told him, as she pushed him back onto the mattress and climbed on top of him. Alfie grabbing her hips, as her lips found his and her fingers made their way down his naked chest. Alfie finding himself still thinking that this was the most dangerous and stupid thing that he had ever done; but that it was also the best dangerous and stupid thing.